[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is this? Is it even possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Wtf is this?

Is it even possible?
>>
>>24695328
Yeah, but she's better off dead. Imagine if wifi allergies were passed on among the population.
>>
All those signals zapping through our brains brah. We're being fried slowly.
>>
She didn't die of the wifi, she hung herself because her school wouldn't let her stay away from wifi routers.
>>
Probably hung herself with the wireless network cable.
>>
>Schoolgirl found hanging from tree after suffering from 'rare allergic reaction to WiFi'

It's a phobia, not an allergy. She an heroed because she couldn't deal with it.
>>
my grandmother claims to have it, so she wears some kind of metal net when outside. apparently wifi and cell phone signals give her severe headaches
>>
>>24696694
This.

She's not allergic. You can't be. There's always been radiation on Earth, background radiation, way before Wi-Fi ever existed.

She just convinced herself that it was real to the point where it basically was.

The human brain is an amazing thing, really.
>>
>>24695328
It's a mental disorder. Watch Better Call Saul.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.