[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In as few words as possible, what is the essence of being a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1390448435254.jpg (76 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1390448435254.jpg
76 KB, 576x768
In as few words as possible, what is the essence of being a robot?

PIC unrelated
>>
>>24695017
her vagina should have been shooped onto her face
>>
vrgn
>>
Dead inside
>>
>>24695017
If you are kv, you leave your house less than 2 times per month, dont have any friends, you are neet, and even want your famiy to stay away from you you could stay here
Otherwise FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24695109
So no students are robots? Haven't you always been a robot, even before you were where you are now? Isn't it more a state of consciousness than a condition of living?
>>
>>24695157
1. No
2. My last of memories of genuine happiness are from last years of elementary school. In next school i was bullied, and while i still had some friends, they would slowly abandoned me. Now i have no one, and i dont want to have. Most of peoples are disgusting
3. No
>>
>>24695017
Lonely, loveless, lifeless

The life of a robot is one of solitude
>>
>>24695017

Eggman !!!1!
>>
>>24695017

An inability to fit into society. You aren't able to properly interact with other people or maintain a job (at least without great difficulty and a disproportionate amount of stress).
>>
>>24695017
The way I see it:

Level 1 Robot: can count the number of real friends on one hand, goes out to normie events and has a job and goes to university or whatever, but is just totally faking it and would rather be at home posting on r9k where he truely belongs. Had a girlfriend at one point.

Level 2 robot: No friends at all anymore, either he stopped contacting them or they stopped contacting him. Is barely able to have a job for more than a year at a time before taking another year off. Tried going to college/university but dropped out. His only "friends" are co-workers.

Level 3 robot: no real friends since he was able to talk, was always "that kid", has never had a job, barely scraped by and graduated high school or later got his GED. Only leaves his house to occasionally go for a midnight walk and/or getting a meme sandwich at Subway with his parents' money that he gets as an allowance. Probably uses piss bottles on occasion.

Level 4 robot: A miracle that he wasn't euthanized. Hasn't gotten a high school diploma or GED, is literally retarded but not enough to be blissfully retarded and unaware of his situation. Gets disability money, uses piss bottles everyday as well as shit buckets if not adult diapers. Hasn't left the house in years, except for the occasional outings at McDonalds or some other fast food place with his mummy. Too socially and mentally crippled to even get a meme sandwich from Subway.

Level 5 robot: just a complete retard that doesn't even know how to use a computer. Full blown autism.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I always get bothere by the "no true robot" fallacy and pissing contest that gets thrown around a lot here.
>>
>>24695654
I'm Level 1 and quickly fading to level 2

I've had my job for 2 years now but over the past month all I can think about is quitting and moving back home
>>
>>24695654
>Level 1 Robot: can count the number of real friends on one hand, goes out to normie events and has a job and goes to university or whatever, but is just totally faking it and would rather be at home posting on r9k where he truely belongs. Had a girlfriend at one point.

These are called failed normies, not robots.
>>
>>24695654
The real robot is somewhere between 1 and 2. Piss-bottlers are in another category all together.
>>
>>24695683
Same. I graduated high school and went to college for a bit and during those years dated some girls and made friends and went out with them but there was always something eating at me deep down and I was almost always faking my interesting in almost everything and everyone.

I worked the same job for like 8 years but would always quit, take a whole bunch of time off, and then go back to it again.

I also used a piss bottle for a few months, not really worth it.
>>
>>24695702
failed normies are those who try and want to be normies but fail at it, Level 1 robots are those who manage to put on a normie facade with almost noe effort but would really want to be frogposting at mommy's basement, but can't.

>>24695654
Also people who are into social-yet-outcasted acitivities like LARPing and tabletop RPG and Magic the gathering and Cosplay. So they have friends and a social life and meet girls, but they're all fucking weirdos, just like them.

>>24695790
eh, that's why I say there's no real singular robot, just several levels to it. Otherwise there's always going to be one guy who's like YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE IF YOU DON'T HAVE MUMMY CLEAN YOUR POOPOO PEEPEE AND GIVE YOU JOEY BLOWEYS
>>
>>24695017

FUCK EVERY SINGLE NORMIE THAT HAS REPLIED SO FAR WITH THEIR IDEALIZED MUH LONELINESS SHIT

HERE IT IS, A ROBOT IS:

>+18yo
>involuntary virgin
>male

THATS IT

LITERALLY IT
>>
>>24695017
Virgin with no hope of salvaging their life. That is a robot.
>>
File: 1431683367107.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1431683367107.gif
890 KB, 305x320
Lonely, social outcast with a bleak future
>>
Adult virgin is the absolute core trait of a true robot.
>>
>>24695907
>eh, that's why I say there's no real singular robot, just several levels to it.

so we just dilute the term, that'll make it better. gotcha

>>24695969
Yeah that's more like it. That's not all it means but the rest of it follows naturally from that in 99% of cases. I'd say 20+ tho
>>
>>24695969
>>24696094
>>24696091

So someone who is barely out of (American) high school, has loads of friends, is the captain of several sports teams, works as a sales rep or some other normie job, but is kind of still weird around girls because puberty has yet to settle, is a robot?

and some 400-pound piss-bottler high school dropout who pays for sex is no longer a robot?

pls. It's more than that.
>>
>>24696006
This guy nailed it.
>>
>>24696183

did he not lose his virginity for being a complete retard? is he an adult? then yes he is a damn robot

your autistic tiers are no good
>>
>>24696183
>using fantasy person to prove point

nah
>>
>>24696225
>>24696320
>I paid for sex therefore I am Chad Thundercock
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.