[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fucking miracle just happened, /r9k/. My Chad friend who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-19.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-19.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
My fucking miracle just happened, /r9k/.

My Chad friend who is kind of an asshole has been dating my oneitis for about 8 months. I accidentally admitted to my oneitis that Chad had said something really bad, and they actually BROKE UP because of it.

She is talking to me a lot more, and I think I may have a legitimate shot here. I need fucking advice. And yes, I know from experience that it really never does get better, but I might as well try.
>>
>>24694969
wow, sold out your friend for a fucking roastie.
Obvious bait but fucking kill yourself if true
>>
>>24694969
>>24695043
Yeah, if he truly was your friend, that was the ultimate dick move, anon.
>>
If you make a whole thread about her you're in the wrong path. Ignore her in times of emotional need so she desires you.
>>
>sold out friend to be an emotional doormat
>oneitis will just vent
>you'll comfort her but nothing will come of it, obviously
>she goes back to chad after a week
>Chad obviously wants nothing to do with you
>oneitis ignores you because she's busy with Chad
>you're all alone

Please come back here in a week or so to tell me how right I was.
>>
File: beyonddevilish.gif (903 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
beyonddevilish.gif
903 KB, 400x300
Good move, OP.
Now fuck that roastie and then dump her for the trash that she is. Show no mercy to these normies.
>>
>>24695106
>>24695079
>>24695043
Actually he knows that I told her and he doesn't care, he just feels like a dick for even saying what he did. So I keep the Chad friend and I'm slowing moving in on her.
>>
>>24694969
Being a rebound never works. Trust me.

*Source: my experience with my oneitis
>>
lol as if you could satisfy her. you are a bad friend
>>
File: pepe overload.png (233 KB, 405x391) Image search: [Google]
pepe overload.png
233 KB, 405x391
>>24694969
You sold out your friend over a girl? You fucking piece of trash, I hope your friend beats the shit out of you.
>>
>>24695043
>chad
>friend

Normies or Chads aren't friends, they are enemies. And if you are able, they are stones to step on to reach girls.
>>
Yeah, I'm sure she'll be satisfied being with you after being with Chad.
>>
>>24694969
probably wont work dude, girls will be friends with any beta orbitter, but they'll only fuck dudes they would have fucked in the first place, so if she was out of ur league before, she still is, except now she sees you as a nice sexually repulsive friend.
>>
>>24695223

op isn't a robot. he's a failed normie, which is even worse than a chad

>they are stones to step on to reach girls

right, a robot has the social intelligence to not only use normies to advance their status, but also get a girl
>>
>>24695246
>>24695229
>>24695166
What's the loss in trying? It won't make anything worse, worst case scenario oneitis stops talking to me, so what?
>>
>>24695043
this. OP, you are a scum fuck. sure, modern women are awful, but it's men like you who enable them
>>
>>24695271

so she's your "oneitis" but it wouldn't bother you if she stopped talking to you?
>>
>>24695261
Oh no, I've always been a robot. I've been bullied my entire life and have never fit in. I've always only been friends with other robots or cyborgs.
>>
>>24694969
"Accidentally"

Ftb
>>
>>24695293
It would really fuck me up, but if she rejects me and stops talking to me, I'll eventually realize that she obviously was never going to date me anyways, so it's not a big loss.
>>
>>24694969
she is using what u told her as a means to get her way with him. either it will work and she will get back with him once he succumbs to her will or it won't work and she will go back to him because regardless. you don't have a chance. they will be having makeup sex tonight. mark my words orbiter.
>>
>>24695300
Robots don't have any friends, you failed normie retard
>>
>>24695341
I have literally only 2 friends, and they are not close to me at all.
>>
>>24694969
>She is talking to me a lot more

She's talking to you to get the male attention she is no longer getting from him.

When she starts getting it from another Chad in a couple of days, she'll stop.
>>
>>24694969
You're a faggot OP, women aren't worth screwing over a friend. Have some honor.
>>
>>24694969

You;re screwed OP but you're right it is worth a shot, but make your move fast so you can know without wasting too much time or you'll feel worse when/if she goes back

Sources: myself
>>
>>24695145
Yes but as soon as he realises why you did what you did he'll be beyond pissed.

And if he realises before she does, which he probably will because girls can be oblivious, he's gonna tell her and she'll be turned off by it. That'll ruin your chances.
>>
>>24695908
Oh I already started moving in on her. I'm going to lead the conversation to "This shit is depressing, you wanna just hang out sometime so that we can take our minds off of it?" or something like that.
>>
>>24695145
>Slowly moving in on her

I know nothing about you or her but I can tell you this isn't true
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.