[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /has no style/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: m3IOvMz.png (77 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
m3IOvMz.png
77 KB, 400x388
Who /has no style/ here?
>>
>>24694918
I've always dressed for the weather and not for anything else so I don't even know what good clothes are supposed to look like.
>>
Black leather converse, long sleeved tops, French military surplus jumpers and a wool coat
>>
>>24694918
Who /has no grace/ here?
>>
>tfw funny face
>>
>friend invites me to go nightclubbing with her
>after telling her multiple times that parties make me anxious and I can't dance, I give in to her persistence
>friend makes me take a few drinks before getting into the car in hopes of getting me to loosen up
>I'm quiet on the car ride to the club
>my heart pounds harder the closer we get to the destination
>get to club
>friend sees that I'm nervous and gets me a drink before taking my hand and onto the dance floor
>frail my arms and legs in whatever direction
>friend says I need to loosen my knees and hips
>try doing so
>some Chad bumps in and starts grinding on my friend
>get shoved away from my friend from multiple Chads trying to dance with my friend
>music and loud noises and people make me nervous so I go to the washroom and hide in a stall until friend wants to go home
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.