[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /MrRobot/ here? >what do normal people do when they get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 32154125.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
32154125.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
Who /MrRobot/ here?

>what do normal people do when they get this sad?
>they reach out to friends and family, I suppose

Loved that scene.
>>
yeah i could relate a lot of times too
>>
>>24694884
I related to the scene where he hacked himself. I did that. I don't even know who I am anymore.
>>
>>24694848
Gayest fucking shit
>>
>I don't know how to talk to people.
>>
>>24694933
>I don't even know who I am anymore.
the worst feel ;__;
>>
SEGA
>>
>>24694848
He had a gf and friends

not a robot
>>
>>24694848
>IM LE ELITE HACKER GUISE

Cringe worthy af
>>
>>24694848
I laughed when they show that Eliot crying scene about how he cried himself to sleep. Got it down perfectly

The show wasn't that good though
>>
>>24696167
corporate fags made him into a cool guy who does drugs and fucks qts because having him be a true loner autist wouldn't have sold.
>>
>>24696186
cringed so hard when he took down that gay pedo in the opening scene.
>>
>>24696230
>Not using advanced skills to cleanse the world of actual degenerate filth.

More "hacktivists" should be more like that desu.
>>
>>24696617

Yea but then you're just asking for a bounty on your head if you get caught
>>
>>24694848
>His name is Elliot
>He browses 4chan in the first episode
>Socially inept beta male who tries to "save" girls
>NEET who never seemed to have a job
>>
>>24696230
i was told they dropped the hacker stuff after the first couple episodes. kinda interested in watching this but busy atm
>>
>>24694848
>le lonely anononmyous hacker guy xddD

fuck this normie cancer show
>>
>>24694848
The show started pretty good as a kind of cyber crime kind of show, but it quickly turned into a story about drug abuse and mental illness? And I never understood that Tyrell subplot. The show makes you think he has this elaborate scheme to become CTO but then he just fails miserably, consistently, until he chokes a woman to death on a whim. It's just stupid and pointless, you could remove the Tyrell subplot and it wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>24694848
Dude was just a normal fag with multiple personality and schizophrenia.
He had a best friend and a sister that wanted to help him as well as a therapist who actually cared about him.
>>
>>24694848
That motherfucker even looks like Pepe
>>
>>24696980
Why did they need to show Tyrell bumming some random?
>>
>>24696669
he's also tyler durden because they fucking tried to make it into fight club
>>
>>24696617
>degenerate filth
Lawl fuck off normie
>>
>>24697147
>into kids who can't even grasp the idea of what sex is (not talking about teens, I'm talking legitimate cp)
> Doesn't think he's a degenerate.

If the word degenerate means anything anymore the two biggest degenerate people on this board are pedos and scatfags
>>
>>24697269
some sense, finally, on this board
thank you f/am
>>
>>24697116
Because it's progressive, you shitlord.
>>
>>24697041
He also had a gf.
The ultimate nomalfag.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.