[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>random girl messages me on normiebook >she recently moved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Fuck.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>random girl messages me on normiebook
>she recently moved here
>talk for a while
>nice girl also 8/10 from pics
>weeb trash like me
>decide to meet up
>meet up
>have a fun day
>she said she had tons of fun and wants to meet again
>now
>she tells me about her crush
>typical chad who already rejected her twice
Well thank you and fuck you too.
>>
>>24694643
More detail OP. I imagine you must have cut her off. Post some of her mad messages about you not talking to her anymore.
>>
File: morropepe.png (272 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
morropepe.png
272 KB, 1280x731
Well,you could just try and slowly explain to her why chads are garbage.I mean you have a chance with this biotch.Use it.
>>
>>24694663
It's all in harsh tyrolean dialect
I haven't cut her off yet...
>>24694678
I tried. It's impossible
>>
>>24694678
Go for that. A lesson that I've learnt is that other people have success mainly because they manipulate others mind. That is especially true with women, they hard wired to be manipulated. Plot-twist: chads are retards but have low morals, so the chances that he already manipulated her are really high.

Go on and show that low IQ idiot who's the boss.
>>
Anon try just asking her on a date anyways, and make it clear you're interested in her like that.
>>
>>24694850
We already had a date fixed but I'm not sure if I want to go.
>>
>>24694678
use logic to get through to some cock-starved whore?
hahaha alright, anon.
>>
>>24694808
slowly realizing this is the truth but manipulating people I like feels bad so what's the point?
>>
>>24694792
How exactly is it impossible?You just date her more,talk to her about all the shingeki no shit taste tier crap you watch and bide your time,somehow growing closer to her.All that time you can use to slowly speak against chads,the modern society,modern dating,and feminism.I did it with a grill and it worked.Even if she`s a bit on the "let`s still date Chad anyways" side,she admits dating Chad and Nu-Chad was a mistake and she feels that if her current relationship fails it will she won`t even try anymore,seeing as I managed to convince her dating is pointless and a waste of time and energy.
>>
>>24694994
you're telling OP to be a beta kek like you, it hasn't even worked out for you, you just listen to her after she's gone getting plowed by Chad, you're disgusting.
>>
OP It's what girls call a shit test.

A test that a girl performs on a male by saying or doing something to judge the reaction or response from him.
>>
>my boyfriend

Soon as they say this I immediately cut off all contact.

Nice try, roastie whore. I'll never be one of your beta orbiters and I'll never be your emotional tampon.

Cunt :^)
>>
File: topbait.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
topbait.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>24695053
Oh fuck you.I`m not fucking beta.And she agreed to satisfy my depraved fetish.So,I am getting it on,thank you very much
>>
>>24694792
>I haven't cut her off yet...

Enjoy getting keked then.
>>
>>24695101
you are a beta, you held her hand as she went from Chad to Chad waiting for the day she settles for you.
how can you honestly deny that you're a beta kek?
>>
>>24695054

If a cunt starts shit testing you, you need to drop her like a bad habit.
>>
>>24695125
Do you really want me to shout at you,all that much you sad little troll?Go back to /soc/ plixplox.No seriously,I`m not a beta,because the whole greek alphabet classification is bullshit.I`m simply biding my time.And also can a fembot really date so many Chads?Think about that?
>>
>>24695222
I can't stop laughing at you.
get back on your meds, you autist, and realize that you're a pathetic c-u-c-k beta who will die with at most a pity fuck from the whore you're enamored with.
>>
>>24694957
The point is that you're not getting anything if you don't it. You didn't make the rules, and what I said you is one of the most important ones, so why feeling bad?
>>
dummy, she wants you to make a move you fucking retard. scoop her ass up before someone else does
>>
>>24695262
>enamored
Gtfo.No seriously you /soc/fag.She isn`t exactly a whore,so that`s why your argument is invalid.Second,I`m not really aiming for having a complex sexual life anyways.Women are a bother and even the one woman I`m talking to,that`s intelligent and has a sense of understanding /r9k/`s values and supporting them(to an extent) is an endless whinefest.I don`t need more of that(not that I can get more anyways) and that`s why dear anon,I`m not a pathetic beta kuck.I`m simply a volcel at this point.
>>
>>24695376
>an endless whinefest

kek this. my gf is pretty smart for a woman, and completely right wing and submissive. but holy shit she can whine about shit all day until i tell her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24695376
you lack so much self-awareness...
what kind of person do you think you are?
>>
>>24695376
if there's one thing I can tell from your posts, it's that your celibacy is definitely not voluntary. you're just some pathetic autistic loser who lends his beta shoulder for them to cry on, you're literal human garbage.
>>
>>24695463
You fuckless loser!Are you fucking stupid?I just DON`T want to fuck her!I`m not attracted to her.I find her to be a decent friend,that could eventually provide physical comfort,that everyone seeks on an instinctual level.I`m not enamored with her.I just put that example on here to demonstrate making a woman understand incel values is possible.But only if she`s a fembot and an intelligent one at that.
>>
>>24695597
why are you manipulating her away from Chad and onto yourself if you don't want to stick your penis inside of her?
and you are crushing on her pretty hard based solely on how defensive you are on the subject, to be expected from someone on the spectrum, I suppose.
>>
>>24694643
>Be interested in a guy
>Want him to move faster and be more dominant
>Tell him you like someone else so that he will have to do so in order to keep you
Women actually think like this sometimes.
Has she told you that other guys are interested in her?
>>
>>24694643
Jokes on you, you used normiebook and trusted a roastie.
>>
>>24695988
No she didn't say anything about other guys being interested in her.
>>
>>24696099
Too bad, cause that's usually how they play the jealousy game.
>>
>>24694643

> random girl messages me on normiebook
> she recently moved here

what!?
>>
>nice girl also 8/10
>weeb

Nice try anon
>>
File: 1242 - p1wvnQa.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1242 - p1wvnQa.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>24694643
As soon as she mentioned Chad you should have just cut and run right there tbqh.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.