[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too lazy to do anything but cook, drink coffee and go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441265924067.jpg (30 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
1441265924067.jpg
30 KB, 420x631
>tfw too lazy to do anything but cook, drink coffee and go to gym. All I do besides that is watch shows and browse 4chan / youtube.

Been this way for over a year now. Lost interest in vidya and other stuff I used to do. Parents pushing my to go back to school and get job.
>>
>>24694431
What's the point if lifting if you're a shut in NEET
>>
>>24694488
gains
>>
good 4 u gotta get those GAINS
>>
>>24694488
Dunno, it just became a part of my life like breathing, eating or shitting. Something I need to do to feel alive. Also I guess the minor social interaction and seeing people there helps. Also feel awesome being able to lift heavy.
>>
>>24694488
so that if you ever try, you aren't fat so it might work instead of automatically failing.
>>
Not that fucking lazy then, I can't even pull myself to the gym. How do you do it? After about 2 weeks I crack and just get bored of going and bored of doing the same shit over and over.
>>
>>24694607
This. I find going to the gym extremely boring and repetitive.
>>
>>24694607
>>24694629
If you keep track of the tiny bits of progress you are making it makes it much easier. Scales that measure 10th of a pound are a good way to keep track of what would other wise be unnoticeable change over a few days. But if by the end of the first week you actually see you lost a pound and all the boring bullshit is making a difference you might be able to go again.
>>
File: 1417457196580.jpg (27 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1417457196580.jpg
27 KB, 555x555
>>24694607
>>24694629
OP here, getting ready to go in and do back day as soon as I finish my coffee. For me I get a bit of an adrenaline rush when I lift heavier than I have before. Also, the minor things like when I am pressing 100 lb dumbells and see some skinny robot struggling with 30s lol. I have been lifting for about 3 years seriously and the strength progression has been incredible. Like i said in my previous post it just became a part of who I am. Something I need to do. I feel like crap If I don't get any exercise or lifting in. Also do cardio on days I don't lift ( 5 days lifting, 2 days running or stair master). Besides, if I wasn't lifting I'd just be wasting more time. Watching youtube videos and reading forums about lifting etc also takes up a bit of time.
>>
>>24694431
If you didn't live with your parents you would be living the life
>>
>>24694920
exactly what I was thinking. Would be great to find a QT gf or wife that just wants a stay at home husband / bf. I do have some desire to earn my own money though like I used to. Gathering up the courage now to register for uni tomorrow and sign up for classes. Might look for a job as well though not really wanting a wage kek mc d's job.
>>
>>24694431
if they pushing more. at least go to school if not job
>>
basically same as OP except i have a job and work like 6hrs a day so i can afford an apartment.

i can't think of a single thing in the world to be happy about except that there's a chance it could get better
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.