[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just found out i'm 5'4". what do i do now? i always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1449087056209.jpg (29 KB, 264x379) Image search: [Google]
1449087056209.jpg
29 KB, 264x379
just found out i'm 5'4". what do i do now? i always thought i was 5'5"
>>
>>24694296
Nothing. Being 5'4 in comparison to being 5'5 isn't really even that much of a difference. People will find you equally unattractive for being 5'4 as they would if you were 5'5. Learn to deal with the deck you were given and live your life.
>>
>>24694378
it's just knowing that i'm that short kills me.
>>
>always thought i was 5'11"
>am actually 5'10"
I was living a lie all this time.

I am no longer the man i used to be. I am something less.
>>
>>24694405
Life could be a lot worse.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Nothing is pure, everything is temporary, everyone will day one day. Enjoy life in anyway you can, and be the best person you can be.

Who would you rather be?

>Angry manlet who doesn't have his shit together
or
>Secure manlet, who's aware he's short but doesn't let him bother him, and is living his life the way he wants to.
>>
>>24694296
Ha ho he ha ha he he ho ho
>>
>>24694406
>5'10"
FUCKING NORMIES
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>24694440
i dont think i could ever get my shit together.

also, i told my mom and she laughed at me for thinking i was 5'5"
>>
>know i'm 6'2
>say im 6'4
>no one has ever called me out on bullshit in the last 4 years
Feels good man.
>>
>>24694491
5'10" is still manlet territory.

Let me be sad with you.
>>
>>24694522
Still 5'8+ no ones really gonna give you shit for being short/notice that you're short. You're average so you have no way to relate to OP or be sad.
>>
>>24694406
>thought I was 6'
>am actually 5'11"
It was hard coming to terms with being a manlet, but eventually I realised I could just do what >>24694519 does and just say I'm 6'. No-one's going to actually measure me.
>>
>>24694519
It's because they're saying it when you're not around
>lol anon still keeps telling everyone he's taller than he actually is
>what an insecure fucking faggot
>>
>>24694587
Literally no-one does this.
>>
>>24694587
No one in real life cares that much about height unless you're the shortest one in a social circle. Stop going onto 4chan so much bro, it's getting to you, outside of /fit/ and /r9k/ people really just don't give a shit.
>>
>China, People's Republic of 167.1 cm (5 ft 6 in)
>Japan 170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)
>South Korea 170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)

>literally shorter than asians
it was over for us from the start
>>
>>24694668
I think the average for Eskimos is like 5'2", so go with that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.