[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Getting a call from a number you don't recodnize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1411133246683.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1411133246683.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Getting a call from a number you don't recodnize
>>
>>24694060
>not just instantly rejecting it
if it's someone who knows you they'll text and ask why
>>
>>24694060
Been there. Didn't answer.

Am I an autist now? :(
>>
File: 1437242880706.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1437242880706.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>tfw work tries to call you in on your day off
>and you don't answer
>spend the rest of the day feeling guilty
>boss guilt trips you next day
>>
>>24694060
I literally ignore every call that isn't from my one and a half contacts. It's usually just phone companies anyway.
>>
>>24694060
Well it would only be my mum. I have no friends
>>
>getting a call at all

I immediately tense up and freeze and imagine it's my doctor telling me I have cancer or it's a teacher from college saying i've failed or something like that

when I do have to answer it's usually more awkward than if I had to talk to them in real life
>>
>>24694060
I get those nearly every week
when I answer, they don't respond and turn it off
it's been happening for a few years now
>>
>>24694120
thats not enough to get fired over so fuck em
>>
>>24694081
yep not answering a number I dont know
>>
>>24694120
I never pick up work calls when I'm not on the schedule. I work 40 hours a week, and call from work could only mean they want me to come in for overtime, and like fuck I'm not going to. Sorry lads, I have no obligation.

My place of work always has a deficit if 4 to 5 employees, and they think they can run by squeezing overtime out of everyone instead of hiring, I'm not going to play along. Hire more people.

This happens every weekend. I never feel bad, and even told my superior he may as well stop calling me for overtime, because I am not interested. He says he's just doing what he has to, go down a list of names and call, he said nobody ever picks up. I said oh no, with a slight smile under my breath.

Sometime I pick up, just to hear him say how short we are and that OT is available and I'm on the list, just to tell him nah, I'll take a pass, sorry, drinking beer and watching Netflix. Bye.
>>
>>24694173
why dafuck would a teacher call you just to say you've flunked?
>>
>>24694060
>having a phone
When did this become a normie board?

>>24695238
>dafuck
Hi 9gag
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.