[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work feels and job hunting feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1395175410793.jpg (151 KB, 700x1079) Image search: [Google]
1395175410793.jpg
151 KB, 700x1079
>be looking for job
>find a good opening amongst the shit that make no sense (5 year relevant experience for entry level job my ass)
>check the profile
>it fits in the sense I can pull it off
>check the requirements
>yup, I can manage that
>how to apply
>send resume
>ok
>send motivation letter
>ok
>send references
>ok
>send a 5min clip where you introduce yourself and why you think you are the best for this job
>wtf!!!

So we have come to the fucking point where being judged on appearance is normal before we even get to the interview, because fuck having the right papers or motivation. If you don't look like Chad Thundercock or atleast look photogenic then we don't want you.

Sometimes I really wish I was born a woman.
>>
How do you get references if you've pissed off everyone you've ever met?
>>
>>24693863

Make fake ones
>>
>>24693863
there are companies that you can pay.
>>
File: Magic BITCH.png (664 KB, 1046x765) Image search: [Google]
Magic BITCH.png
664 KB, 1046x765
how I got my last job? I lied, lied my ass off, 80% of my resume was complete and total utter bullshit. I hit the wall, that point where you go the fuck is the point of filling out these applications if I just get ignored. then I realized something, applications don't fucking matter. Not one damn bit. Say you lie your ass off and get caught because they did a check what happens? you don't get the job. you weren't going to get it in the first place putting the truth so why not just fucking lie to make yourself sound better.

I did and I've become manager at the place I work with only a years time being there.
>>
>>24693828
tfw you'll never have a cute gf to wake up to in the morning and drink tea naked with
>>
File: 1395183800090.jpg (83 KB, 814x1024) Image search: [Google]
1395183800090.jpg
83 KB, 814x1024
>>24693914
fuck yeah. I lie my ass off as well.

Best tip I can give everyone is to lie as closed to the truth as possible. Makes things easier to keep track off
>>
I wish that more companies would just invite people based on resumes and not motivation letters.

I can never write a good one. I copied some interesting sentences from example letters and just adjust it.
>>
>>24693828

I haven't had a real job yet, but I started working seasonal retail. Because I'm retarded and spaghetti-prone, the customers hate me, my coworkers hate me, and I hate myself.
>>
>>24694298

>tfw not a social retard
>tfw make friends with every co worker I come into contact with

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>24694329

It really must. I feel like every place that hires me is always disappointed that I'm so socially inept. Like you get excited for a new work friend and you just get a pile of spaghetti instead.
>>
File: 1384744739581.jpg (183 KB, 1013x767) Image search: [Google]
1384744739581.jpg
183 KB, 1013x767
>finally get a response back
>your application was rejected due to lack of experience
JFMSU f.a.m.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.