[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /group neets/ here? I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1446830862577.jpg (33 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1446830862577.jpg
33 KB, 555x555
Who /group neets/ here? I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with two other neets.

Post their stats

>stoner
>always high on something
>sells drugs to get extra cash
>failed normie
>anger issues and depression
>23

>gamer
>just plays DOTA 2 and TF2 all day
>scams people out of their items for extra money
>robot
>eating disorder and social anxiety
>23

>bookworm
>just reads all day
>repairs other apartments under the table for extra cash
>cyborg
>depression and borderline
>22

We just get high, discuss philosophy and science, and play vidya together too, though all of us extend out a branch of that for our lifestyles.
>>
>>24693682
how do you guys have money to live together?
>>
>>24693956
Neetbux. We just pile it together for rent and other bills.
>>
>>24694006
how were you all able to get them? were you all living at home while getting neetbux then deciding to move in with each other or what? Also where do you live?
>>
>>24694042
The US.
The good ol' "muh depression" even though we really do all have it.
>>
>>24694161
what state senpai? after you got diagnosed you were able to just get neetbux?
>>
File: 736599282749008372.jpg (96 KB, 1080x804) Image search: [Google]
736599282749008372.jpg
96 KB, 1080x804
Sounds comfy SENPAI.

However you clearly have friends and therefore are a normie, should leave this board right now and never return

GET OUT! LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24694006
if i was a goverment officall seeing 4 neetbux checks going to the same address i wouild report that shit.

its like the shit mexicans do
>>
>Arab
>has severe depression
>comes from saudi arabia
>gets daddy bux from overseas, saying he is studying but in actuality he dropped out
>does nothing but watch netflix, play video games and eat

>fat autistic nerd with cerebral palsy
>on welfare, unable to get a job
>just sit in his room all day making World of Darkness 'stories' but got no-one to play with
>stinks to high hell, I stuck his toothbush in a certain position to see how long doesn't brush his teeth
>toothbrush has been like that for 1.5 years
>suicidal, etc.
>>
File: Stupid sexy norma.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stupid sexy norma.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
The last house I lived at was full of robots. 2 dudes and another girl.

>robot guy number one
>saw him a total of 3 times in the year that I lived there.
>first time on the day I moved in, I went to the basement were his room was and introduced myself
>second time was about 3 months after moving in. He was in the kitchen baking 8 hotpockets in the oven at 4am.
>last time was about a week before I moved out when he tried to convince me to keep paying them money even though I was moving out. his logic was "to help them hold over til they found a new roommate". I said no.

>second robot was more social
>guy didn't understand basic conversations and would awkwardly leave mid conversation at times or just stand their staring at you expecting more conversation or something.
>he also wore these really weird character lion slippers around the house.
>nice guy but he just did explainable shit all the time

>last robot was a girl
>as a fellow girl of the house she tried to befriend me right away
>after about a month I realized she was a dyke
>let her go down on me all the time and kind of just did that instead of masturbating.
>she worked at gamestop and never shut up about video games
>night and day its all she ever talked about
>would spoil games too even though you just put the disk in to play it for the first time

pretty much exactly how i imagine you people act. All that was missing was the ultra smug woman hater and I'd of had robots of all kinds living in that house.
>>
It's time we start a neet mansion
Pool all our autismbux and get a huge property. Bunkbeds.
>>
>>24694468
tell the arab this and he'll get super mad "kuss omak al-sharmouta ya manyook"
>>
>>24694485
>>last robot was a girl
NO. fucking newfags
>>
>>24694597
>newfag
Everyone who hasn't been here since 06' is a newfag.
>>
>>24694328
It's only 3. I tossed myself in the stats.
>>
>>24694468
>just sit in his room all day making World of Darkness 'stories' but got no-one to play with
I know this feeling...
I stopped writing them because I know there's no point
But sometimes I pick it up again

>>24694485
Second dude sounds qt
>>
how do you guys find other neets to live with?
>>
>>24694595
what does it meann
>>
>>24694697
this
though I guess it's a tradeoff between alleviation of social stigma and having other people in the house all the time
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.