[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with dry spells?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 250x235
Fellow robots,

How do you handle it when you experience periods of not getting laid?

I went from having sex multiple times a day every day for 5 years to complete incel (now gymcel) for the past year and a half now and I feel like I'm starting to go insane

Every girl I see I want to fuck and my standards have gotten so low that the only criteria now is for a girl to be not fat

There is a girl that I like but she's way out of my league and I'm scared to talk to her because I'm a huge loser
>>
>fellow robots

hahaHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24693675
>used to have sex multiple times a day
>too afraid to ask a girl out

There are some logical flaws in your story OP...
>>
Why do people come here
>>
>>24693774
It was all with the same girl, numbnuts

She was my first and only gf and she came onto me I don't know why cause I'm deformed-tier ugly but she was also mentally ill so that's probably why
>>
Could use some help here friends
>>
Prostitutes senpai.
>>
>>24693675
Just fuck someone.
>>
File: 1408138641685.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408138641685.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>24693675

>not teaching yourself how to have hands-free orgasms to free yourself from the roastie's spell

Step it up desu senpai
>>
dry spells are a normie problem. Please go away. Go to /adv/ or something.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE SWINE BEFORE I BACKTRACE YOU AND SLAUGHTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH A TACTICAL SATELLITE KATANA REEEEEEEEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24694472
I'm way too ugly and autistic to get laid that's why I haven't I'm not celibate by choice
>>
>fellow robots
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
JUST BE YOURSELF MAN JUST DO IT
>>
get out talk to some girl
>>
>>24695099
I CANT TALK TO GIRLS HOLY FUCK I WOULDNT HAVE MADE THIS THREAD IF I COULD TALK TO GIRLS
>>
File: ree.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>24693675
frog sez go away normal!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.