[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you eliminate your desire for the love and acceptance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-02-20h57m59s621.png (245 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-02-20h57m59s621.png
245 KB, 720x480
How can you eliminate your desire for the love and acceptance of others?
>>
>>24693333
Getting quads is probably a start.

Honestly, I've done it myself and I couldn't say how, at least not for certain. Being an introvert is probably a prerequisite.

Are you aware that your desire for these things arises from within yourself, and can only therefore be satisfied by yourself? That is, you being convinced that you're loved is what satisfies your need, but whether or not it's objectively true is irrelevant.
>>
>>24693333
It's because you have low self-esteem. This same problem will make you embarass yourself until you finally have suffered enough to stop hating yourself. Then you will become a little stronger and you can begin to stand for yourself.

Also, try to simply pay attention to things without letting your insanity censor it all the time. Practice observing.
>>
>>24693333

When you accept that free will and consciousness are illusions created by natural selection you'll stop worrying about anything and live a chill existence.
>>
File: 1234567yuio.jpg (122 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1234567yuio.jpg
122 KB, 1366x768
>>24693333
I never had any to begin with
>>
>>24695671
>he thinks he's not insane
>but he is

If your consciousness is an illusion, isn't it still just your consciousness?
>>
>>24695671

just out of curiosity, why do you think that free will and consciousness are "illusions"?

Also, consciousness is not so much a product of natural selection as is unconsciousness. I can explain if you want.
>>
do something productive with your time

i used to think i was doing something good. then i looked back and realized my efforts had a negligible impact if any at all. then i gave up and since then i've felt empty. i never had a gf so i figure that might help me feel better but i don't even know where to meet grils.

so i just lift and work and fap
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.