[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4a vdFNP5t8 >yfw he wil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: topkek(15).jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
topkek(15).jpg
87 KB, 640x633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4avdFNP5t8

>yfw he will be charged with harassment, intimidation, and theft
>>
i honestly thought wage rage was a meme until i saw this video.
they actually get that upset.
>>
Lmao mad wagekek.

Someone post the wageslave on a horse pic.
>>
Holy fuck. NEETS in full round the clock suicide watch. The wage uprising has begun.
>>
>literally steals food from the poor because they bought a scratch off
My sides
>>
She looks fat, not pregnant.
>>
>wagekekies on /r9k/ will STILL deny that wagerage exists and insist that wagerage posts are NEETs in disguise

I guess I can't blame them. If my life was as horrible as a wagekek's, I'd probably be in denial too.
>>
better lottery tickets than drugs! hes right about the smoking though. too bad the video is staged.
>>
File: palmercredlinVD-408x264.jpg (25 KB, 408x229) Image search: [Google]
palmercredlinVD-408x264.jpg
25 KB, 408x229
>steak is for fucking tax payers
>fuck you
kek this guy is crushing it
>>
>NEETfam sues him for trauma and lives off of his wage garnishments
>>
File: 1448717250966.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448717250966.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>24693271

Typical wagekek. Should I really be surprised?
>>
>>24693271

Can anyone explain to a retard what the problem is here? They buy food on some wellfare check? and a lottery ticket with cash? Like... wut?
>>
File: 33767071.jpg (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
33767071.jpg
33 KB, 250x250
>>24695021
It's not hard understand, the guy just felt like her spending cash on lottery tickets wasn't right. It's basically getting mad for people spend money on, it might also be because she is on welfare and doesn't have a job.

We really don't know anything about her but the fact that she is on welfare and smoking plus pregnant kind of sends out multiple red flags which that guy touched on. He also probably hates the welfare system because people like her abuse it by not working/paying taxes and just sitting at home all day being a lazy piece of shit.

That's most likely why the guy in the video got so mad, he most likely just hates the welfare system and seeing people abuse it so he said something to her. He probably also doesn't like how people on welfare don't try to fix their situation because they are lazy and don't want to do anything about it, like I said we don't know that girl's whole life but she did seem to be a fuck up.

Pregnant, smoking, welfare also those two guys looked like drug addicts and fuck ups as well. They probably were both fucking her, they'll probably give the kid up for adoption or raise it and watch it become a fuck up as well.

She probably knew her life was a fuck up and that guy was giving her a hard dose of reality, I'm not sure why those two guys were just standing there but it looks like toward the end of the video another guy was about to jump in and say something to the guy who was recording as he was walking away.

We also don't know what happened after the video ended, most likely if the police intervened then he got charged with theft, harassment, etc. like OP stated.

All in all he has a right to be upset but at the end of the day he should have just stayed out of it and found some other way to vent because now he'll have to pay fines or possibly end up serving community service/jail time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.