[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Menbot feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1445299136727.png (58 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1445299136727.png
58 KB, 212x238
ITT: We release our anger towards roasties and how we all want these roasties to fuck off this board. Also, we hate feminism and glorification of women ITT

Femanons and keks who can't handle insults towards women are advised to stay off this thread (cuz you're all pussies)
>>
>>24693208

bump for support fAm
>>
>>24693208
Came from the fembot feels thread. Holy fuck they are awful. Women are just plain pycho and evil.
>>
>>24693272
>>24693280
I know right. That mystery bitch gets on my nerves for some reason.

There are keks in that thread too who are whiteknighting those bitches.
>>
>>24693302
Its already bad enough they know they have it easier than us but to try to claim that they have it harder than us. I lost my shit in that thread right after i read some of the fembot post.
>>
So few replies here while that thread is still getting lots of replies is what makes me think how shit /r9k/ has become.

It has become a hangout place for roasties and keks now. smdh
>>
File: Y0apYfH.png (269 KB, 500x811) Image search: [Google]
Y0apYfH.png
269 KB, 500x811
fuck women long live egg man
>>
>>24693354
Honesty the only decent threads by real robots are around midnight. During the day and weekend, its plagued by Normies with nothing better to do. This place has become a /b/ 2.0 or /soc/ city state at this point.
>>
>>24693342
Mods should make it into a rule or something to ban those fembot feel threads. Those threads gets reposted every fucking day.

It wasn't that irritating at first but now it gets to me, man!
>>
File: 1442971755680.png (199 KB, 653x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442971755680.png
199 KB, 653x1200
>>24693354
Yep. Even the group chats on here are absolute cancer, even though they advertise with "tru robots only" and once you are in everybody has had sex before
>>
>>24693388

fuck me man this is shit
>>
>>24693354
The fembots thread are just mostly dudes posing like chicks and traps thinking that they are girls. Dont think about it too much senpai
>>
>>24693208
>menbot
>implying fembots exist

Nice bait faggot.
>>
>>24693390
>>24693407
Honestly. You guys couldn't be further from the truth. Many of those non robots are just here for attention.
>>
File: go_fuck_yourself.jpg (127 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
go_fuck_yourself.jpg
127 KB, 600x450
>>24693436
That's not the point, you troll
>>
>Tfw pure as mountain snow
>Can't date girls because they all want pre-marital sex
>>
>>24693387
These "equality bitches" make up shit arguments for just about anything.

>implying people know priscilla chan more than mark

If women had it their way, they would just bring matriarchy to society.
>>
>>24693439
>Honestly. You guys couldn't be further from the truth.
What
>Many of those non robots are just here for attention.
Literally what we said, go be fat somewhere else
>>
>>24693517
>girls want pre-marital sex from you
>you have had offers of sex from girls

you sound like a normie to me, desu senpai. why are you here anyway?
>>
R9K actually has a lot of normies and i pesonally know a female slut who browses this place and thinks of it as some secret frog club.

Needles to say she only says a few words to me at the time and ignores me like i was some sort of trash.

I don't have friends btw. I just know people because i give free alcohol to people when i am bored and want to talk
>>
>>24693561
What else am I supposed to do on a wednesday night? I don't have any friends and I don't partake in alcohol.
>>
>>24693664
you could just take up on the offer of sex from one of those whores and evolve to a non-beta permanently. Then, you wouldn't have to come here ever again.
>>
>>24693688
I'm a Roman Catholic, sex is for marriage and babies only.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>tfw heard some normie spout 'rare pepe' in class
>>
>>24693752
oh. well, sucks to be you, man

you still ain't a robot though, just a failed normie
>>
>>24693800
I haven't failed yet.
>>
>>24693860
So you're a normie then. Why are these normies thinking that they're robots these days? Listen faggot a robot who is genetically inferior, shunned by society, a virgin, and is socially retarded. You are not one because females think that you're attractive enough to sleep with.
>>
>tfw no motivation
>literally last year of uni
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.