[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get the courage to go through with a Tinder hookup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1445580224188.jpg (6 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1445580224188.jpg
6 KB, 219x251
>finally get the courage to go through with a Tinder hookup
>girl comes over
>hot as fuck
>doing everything right
>stick it in
>condom on, rubbed one out earlier for stamina
>cum in less than a fucking minute
>spend the rest of the time making the occasional joke at myself

FUCK
>>
I was even the first person to eat her asshole and I shit all over the experience my being a lightning rod
>>
>>24693202
You should have worn two condors, f@m.
>>
>>24693202
You'll be laughing about this in a few months. Just get back on the horse and keep going, man.
>>
Probably my worst nightmare

And the reality of what's going to happen even IF a girl ever likes me
>>
>>24693202
How attractive are you, objectively?
>>
>>24693629
6-7 according to a few rate threads. This has been an improvement over the last two years from a 2-3
>>
File: jellyjam.jpg (60 KB, 318x462) Image search: [Google]
jellyjam.jpg
60 KB, 318x462
I actually fucking recognised that face, how did I remember that
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.