[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just picked up my Citalopram prescription. Any experienced with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (164 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
164 KB, 400x400
Just picked up my Citalopram prescription.

Any experienced with SSRIs?
>>
>>24693023
haha took it ONCE. instant serotonin syndrome, couldn't sleep for 3 days. never again
>>
It made me feel amazing the first day and then its effects tapered off to be almost unnoticeable over the course of maybe a month. Which is like the opposite story you typically hear of them taking a long time to kick in. I had Zoloft though.

Hope it helps you anon godspeed
>>
Took citalopram age 15-16 and just got on them again recently at age 20. For me they took several weeks to kick in. I still feel anxious and depressed a lot, but it's no longer completely debilitating. They won't cure you, but should make it easier to deal. Good luck anon.
>>
Started with citalopram a month ago. My sex drive was instantly killed. Went from fapping 3 times a day to not at all and when I tried I just couldn't cum no matter how long I fapped for. This has started to subside now, I normally want once a day and have no problem cumming most of the time. Gonna stop taking them though because they are really fucking up my sleep pattern. No improvement in my depression, if anything it's made it worse and I'll likely an hero soon.
>>
ur gonna lose ur boner ur not gonna fap for months. ur gonna feel like shit for the first weeks ur gonna either overeat or undereat. ur gonna have horrible nightmares. good thing is u will go apathic and numb no sadness but no happiness
>>
Been taking citalopram 16 years now. Took 3 years of med experimenting to find that this was the med I needed. Been adjusting dosage based on seasonal affective disorder.

Can never be off of antidepressants.

It will take about 2 weeks to notice the difference, but it takes a matter of 2-3 days in a row missed to destroy all of that hard work.

Remember, they're not "happy" pills, they're "coping" pills.

Trust the doctors, trust yourself, keep daily thought journal.

Not all SSRIs affect sexuality, I'm femanon though, and it has actually increased my drive for the D.

Wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>24694377

I didn't know we were all exactly like you instead of individual people with different chemical requirements.
>>
i have been on venlafaxine and prozac. both didnt work.

Tomorrow notriptyline, if it doesnt work it'll be the end
>>
absolute shit. dont take. they ruined me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.