[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's been a slice robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1442245057659.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442245057659.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
I've attempted to get girlfriends and they all leave me. Myself as a whole is ugly, inside and out.

The abuse I've suffered from as a child made it worse. I came home and all my now ex's stuff is gone and she stole the rent payment for this month. She forgot her hat and I've been lying in bed all day crying my eyes out.

I've been fired from my job 3 months ago, and haven't had any prospects since.

Sometimes I truly think its better to quit while you're ahead and this is what I'm going to do.

Tonight I'll be taking a charcoal barbecue and lighting it in my car. Breathing in the CO will slowly put me to sleep and just euthanize me.

My life has been nothing but pain. I don't have family, I don't have friends. Now I'm truly alone.

You guys have been with me for the past 2 years and had you fine people through the really bad times. This time however, I don't see it getting better.

I'll see you guys on the other side.
>>
>>24692944
so long and good night
>>
>>24692944
See ya there, slick.
>>
File: Good_night.png (59 KB, 483x449) Image search: [Google]
Good_night.png
59 KB, 483x449
Feels are real
>>
y do you need the company of others? buy urself a fleshlight...
>>
Don't kill yourself. Don't let the normies win. Cheer up. Beta uprising is here.
>>
>>24692944
Well... I would talk you out of it, but it seems frivolous at this point.

So long, space robot.
>>
>>24692944
I want to say don't do it, but I can see why you would. I've had similar feelings, although not so bad.
However, might it be a better idea to get over the immediate shock of the ex situation before making a decision? Give it a week or two, and see if you still feel as certain.

Also, if you do it, actually go through with it. No point turning yourself into a vegetable somehow.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.