[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's suppose that a filthy rich robot were looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448917149006.png (205 KB, 593x565) Image search: [Google]
1448917149006.png
205 KB, 593x565
Let's suppose that a filthy rich robot were looking for 1 (one) cute neet to be his personal onahole, what would tell him so that he would choose you?
>>
>>24692893
These pictures are so dumb. Guys don't look like that unless they are below the age of 13. Men aren't that cute when they get older, not even close. And if they take hormones, they grow tits and their dicks shrink.
>>
>>24692893
>Draws girl
>calls it a boy
>>
>>24692932
>>24693029
Eh, it's still way hotter than if you said it was a girl.
>>
>>24692893
Hm...i'd let him know that while i'm a gentle, kind guy, i'm firm. I want my qt to be at home and not work, and they would be locked up and dressed up in the cutest clothes while they do housework. If they're good i'll up their allowance and let then surprise me with new toys or clothes.
Also, they should expect me to use them several times a day. I won't go without for more than a couple hours, and will bully them during housework if they neglect me. They can clean up after i leave them a sopping mess, but it's strongly encouraged that they leave themselves in my filth, and let me watch as they hobble around, holding my seed inside them as best they can
>>
The robot password is
>poopoo peepee put dick in me
Works every time
>>
>>24693073
It's still unrealistic as fuck. Your "qt femboy" doesn't look like an anime girl, if he's above the age of 16 he looks like a fucking guy in reality and as he grows older it just gets worse.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.