[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /vape/ here? Just picked up an ego-t and like it so far,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: egot.jpg (2 KB, 127x90) Image search: [Google]
egot.jpg
2 KB, 127x90
Who /vape/ here?

Just picked up an ego-t and like it so far, though for forty bucks I don't have the highest expectations.. Still not totally off tobacco, though.

Let's discuss vaping, yes?
>>
Thanks for starting this thread op, I really appreciate the chance to learn more about this exciting new hobby.
>>
>>24692916
You are welcome anon. I am happy to help others discover something they might otherwise not know about.
>>
>>24692796
That's a shit setup and you got ripped off, but its a start I suppose.
>>
>>24693315
Eh, it came from a brick and mortar vape shop and included a bottle of juice. Online prices are around ten bucks cheaper than I paid.

What's your rig?
>>
>>24693352
Istick 100w and an Aspire Atlantis. Yeah it will probably hold you over for a bit, but if you find it not cutting it, you know why.
>>
File: 1442949502278.jpg (22 KB, 408x315) Image search: [Google]
1442949502278.jpg
22 KB, 408x315
>>24692796
>I enjoy vaping and encourage others to try it
>>
>>24693393
>if you find it not cutting it, you know why.

I will? If I go back to teh vape shop and put 100 bucks on teh counter and leave with the products I'm given in exchange, will I have a better vape?

>>24693410
I dont' even know if I enjoy it, sensu.
>>
You got ripped hard with that man. A good starting vape would be a 20w eleaf battery combined with a nautilus mini tank, I believe it may even be around the same price.

If you like it, I honestly urge you to just move over. This is all you really need till you may want to get into sub ohm vaping, but this set up works and gives you great hits every time.
>>
>>24693443
Yeah I would do some research and get something good. An I stick 20w and an Aspire Nautilus is a good starting point.
>>
File: 1443302485190.jpg (217 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
1443302485190.jpg
217 KB, 3000x1688
>>24693443
>Doesn't know if he enjoys something
>>
i stopped vaping after it gave me a bald patch
>>
>>24693445
>>24693475
I admit I didn't put much forethought into teh purchase but i needed to get off the cigs as much as I could as quickly as I could. I had surgery last week.
>>
>>24693531
Don't worry about it mate. If you want something that'll give you the same amount of vape each time, has a good battery capacity, and shows you how much you have left like a phone, then get the set up mentioned. It also has a pass through method, meaning that you can plug it in and keep vaping, but make sure it's off the right charger.

I started off on some shitty setups before getting to that stage, it's what a lot of these shop owners do to dupe you even though it's really out dated.

The issue with the setup you have, is that if it's a top coil, it has really bad wicking issues meaning you'll get dry burnt hits, on top of that as the battery starts to lose it's charge it compromises the vaping, meaning you won't get a full amount of vaper that you should be, making you frustrated and more likely to go back to the cigs as you will be jonesing/pegging hardcore.

The 20w eleaf delivers the same exact amount of vape every time till it runs out of battery, and the bottom vertical coils of the nautilus mini tanks means that is always saturated with e-liquid as it is at the bottom of the tank.

If you are serious about smoking, get that combo. If you are happy with it, you don't have to upgrade.
>>
>>24693678
serious about quitting smoking*

Woops. Anyway, I have been off the smokes for two years now. It is totally worth it.
>>
File: 20151125_152131.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151125_152131.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24692796
I'm a shift supervisor for a construction company, I picked up the ego one I love it, solid battery life that lasts me the entire day, solid build slides right in my pocket and doesn't break, great performance. Picked up a Cappuccino ejuice the other day.
>>
>>24693678
>>24693719
Thanks so muc hfor the info, anon. I really appreciate it. I think I'll use my setup until it takes a shit and then invest in somethign worth keeping around.

I'm down to around five or six actual cigs per day in teh alst week and already i feel much better, and I wasn't in bad shape before. We're all gonna make it bro.
>>
>>24693916
>Cappuccino ejuice
is that kind of flavored juice worth it? Right now I've got a tobacco flavor. seems like dessert flavors are banging hot right now.
>>
>>24693950
A lot of ecig stores let you sample flavors, it's really up to you if you wanna try out flavors.
>>
Who /rebuildables/ here?
I got an ipv3li for $65 and I've been using my Derringer on it. Bought a mutation v4 as well but haven't found a build on it I like too much. Still trying to find something that's more of a middle ground.
>>
I had to stop doing it when people started hating it. I care way too much about what other people think. It's too bad because it was kinda neat and I enjoyed it, all the designing/building of wicks and coils.
But I don't want to be fedora or a douchebag, I just want people to like me, so I had to stop.
>>
>>24694916
Man, no one really cares except internet dwellers. I've never once met or heard of someone who thought unfavorable towards it in person. Live your own life, besides, why the fuck would you want to associated with the retards spouting off fedora memes anyway?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.