[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else just completely given up. I mean trying to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1407369243592.gif (2 MB, 385x325) Image search: [Google]
1407369243592.gif
2 MB, 385x325
Has anyone else just completely given up. I mean trying to get a girlfriend. I don't even care anymore about trying to get a girlfriend or losing my virginity. Most of the girls my age have had lots of sex so what's the point when she's miles ahead of you. If I finally get one it's just too late for me and it just feels like the desire to find someone has worn off.

Anyone else feel this way? I have no desire to lose my virginity or get a gf anymore, it's just too late.
>>
>his biggest ambition in life is a vagina
>that's what occupies his mind and makes him frustrated
You should be over 18 to browse this site.
>>
>>24692773
Did you read the OP? Because he said the opposite of what you are quoting
>>
>>24692697
I haven't given up per se but it's not among my priorities right now.
>>
>>24692801
Yep, he's frustrated because he's a virgin.
>>
File: 1287096016684.jpg (30 KB, 762x574) Image search: [Google]
1287096016684.jpg
30 KB, 762x574
>>24692773
>Why would anyone be overly-preoccupied with an activity that is considered a rite of passage and that most people engage in regularly, when they've never engaged in it and they're far beyond the age they "should" have engaged in it?
>>
>>24692994
It's such blatant self evidence that normals just don't perceive romance and dating the same way we do.
This is logical and they just do not see it because it is not a part of their life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.