[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure I believe in God. Should I become a good Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: moral_orel.jpg (28 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
moral_orel.jpg
28 KB, 500x250
I'm not sure I believe in God. Should I become a good Christian for the earthly benefits anyway (automatic community, religious pure qts, traditional values)?
>>
Do you like the scripture?
That's kind of important.
Hop online, get a decent version of the new testament and see how you like it.
>>
OP for even purer maidens convert to Islam
>>
>>24692287
> pure qts
kek

If I learned something in all those years is that church is low tier Chad territory. The girls there take cock just like the girls who don't go to church. Don't fall for the "pure qt" meme.
>>
>>24692364
Islamic state, please go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>24692364

If I'm blowing up anyone, it's not going to be me thx
>>
File: 1430834883910.jpg (62 KB, 869x674) Image search: [Google]
1430834883910.jpg
62 KB, 869x674
>>24692287
>religious pure qts

Oh OP you sure are naive.

I'm part of the LDS church which enforces that shit like no one's buisness. However I can still say there are bitches and whores. For example a number of Women in the church will marry men they've know for like three months just so they can get out of going on a mission. They'll also usually just end up hooking up with the first returning missionary to come back. Guys aren't any better really they'll sometimes propose on the third date because they are so thirsty. Though it hasn't happened to me but that's because I am a plain looking autist.

Compare that to the acquaintance who's Facebook pictures I masturbate to. She dropped the guy she was steady with in highschool when he was on a mission and hooked up with a returning one after five months. Now she's going to be having a kid for Christmas.
>>
90% of American churches are people just playing church anyway. One more phony can't hurt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.