[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a qt rape victim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x337
Would you date a qt rape victim?
>>
>>24692254
Sure. It means she's used to being raped.
>>
No, because the time when she was "raped" was probably in a party, drunk and with 7 chads
>>
Yeah, but she probably wouldn't put out much.
>>
>>24692254
Rape, or "rape"?
>>
>>24692284
I'm pretty sure OP meant real rape. So answer the question.
>>
>>24692414
Still no.
>>
>>24692444
care to tell us why that is?
>>
>would you date literal damaged goods

No
>>
>>24692254
She was probably asking for it, so no.
>>
>>24692498

They'd be bitter and ask annoying follow up questions and think my no wasn't important just because hers wasn't
>>
>>24692254
Yes, why wouldnt I date a victim?
She might be a bit damaged, but as long as shes capable of having a relationship, that shouldnt be a problem
>>
File: elves.jpg (63 KB, 415x401) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
63 KB, 415x401
I actually wouldn't care, as long as she talked about something besides the rape 24/7 or constantly reminded me of it.

We all have things in our lives to deal with, you know, if we're actually dealing with them.
>>
>>24692254
yes who wouldnt
>>
>>24692254
No, but that's only because I'm not dating. Unlike a lot of this board, I genuinely like being single.

Anyway, being raped doesn't make you toxic. Refusing to get over it might.

If you were in a car accident, you might be reluctant to ride in one again. And if you were injured in that accident, people will be understanding of your new phobia for a few months. But they aren't going to be willing to coddle you for the rest of your life. They're going to expect you to get therapy and recover, and if you don't they're going to stop being patient and accommodating. It's kind of bizarre that we don't treat rape this way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.