[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have nothing to do in my life besides browse the internet and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
I have nothing to do in my life besides browse the internet and I can't stand that either. I have zero friends and pretty much no job. I don't know what I can actually do with myself? I am a complete loner, I don't know what to do that will bring me joy. I have no hobbies or interests. I am so lost and bored of life.
>>
Get a bike and start cycling around the city or public parks. Ride your bike to the beach, go for a swim, or go for a hike. Just do things in nature. You can bring paper and sketch trees and wildlife.
>>
>>24692156
I agree. Just get out more OP. Force yourself to try activities you never have before. I have my goals, and though they're pathetic and beta, it's my life and I'm happy with that.
>>
>>24692156
That's not a bad idea, I guess what I mean though is, I want some kind of meaning from relationship but any girl or guy would be so weird out by the fact I am a true loner that it would never take off.

I feel like once you become completely alone its impossible to go back. Also I am not very smart and can't do hobbies or tasks very well.
>>
>>24692255
eh, its not so bad once you accept it. I realized everyone is actually alone no matter how many friends they have.

maybe consider reading stories to old people at nursing homes, they're some of the loneliest yet loving people out there.
>>
>>24692255
>I feel like once you become completely alone its impossible to go back.
This is so true and becomes exponentially so as you get older. People are moving on with their lives and will eventually reach a point where they have a solidified social circle where the only additional socializing will come from work. As we rot in our loneliness, it becomes more difficult for us to get back out there and be comfortable.
>Also I am not very smart and can't do hobbies or tasks very well.
I'm in the same boat. Depression and isolation has literally deteriorated my brain and body. I sit on my ass browsing image boards and sometimes playing video games and that's it.
>>
>>24692156
And it's a great way to stay in shape.
>>
>>24692090
How about you start trying different things? Like boxing or some shit, social life will follow up eventually
>>
Not OP but basically in the same boat
I want to start learning an instrument and I think I might go with the guitar, what is a cheap guitar that also has a bunch of tutorials on the internet for you to learn from the start ?
>>24693286
Also this OP, boxing might be fun, I started the gym recently and I feel like doing a sport, I might go with this or basketball by myself (kek)
>>
>>24693268
I do the same everyday but like I said I hate it. I wish I could just live a more fulfilling life in the real world with friends and maybe a girlfriend. But it just seems so impossible I guess the others are right, I need to just find a hobby and see where it takes me.
>>
>>24692090
Well the first thing you need to do is find a job. Everything else kinda takes a back seat to having income.
>>
>>24692090

Once you start doing these things, it gets easier. It's like a Runaway effect.

Start by getting a job.
>>
>>24693452
I have no skills or experience and I'm 24, what kind of job could I get? Like I said I'm not intelligent or sociable, I am not a good problem solver.
>>
>>24693501
How did you get to be in this state? How do you eat?
>>
>>24693522
I live with my parents and I have a part time job that is easy so it doesn't really count as meaningful experience. I didn't do anything after school except drop out of uni, I have no decent qualifications, I am pretty much useless. I have spent every day for the past 9 years indoors on my computer playing games or browsing the web.
>>
>>24693590
Your parents are doing this to you. This is why people always say not to spoil your kids. If they had put you out at 18, you would've been forced to get yourself together.
>>
>>24693652
i only blame myself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.