[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
an hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19 KB, 480x360
So I've heard the best artery to cut for suicide is your left auxiliary artery, or left brachial artery. What is the easiest way to locate and cut either of these when I decide to go?
>>
Anon, self mutilation as a form of suicide is kind of dumb. If you want to die, just jump from somewhere high up. If you're too lazy to walk up stairs or climb something, just sit in your car in the garage with the engine running. If you don't have a car, use your senpaitachi. If you don't have a car or family just eat a bunch of numbing gel (you buy it at a sex store) and drink some drain cleaner. If you're too lazy for ALL of that, I guess you can cut yourself, but really you're more likely to pass out and be resuscitated than you are to kill yourself.
>>
>>24691899

>Cutting an artery
>easy

Kek.

What can I tell you man?

Nothing in your life will be word than the feeling of impending death, as all future possibility empties and an eternity of nothingness stretches out before you.
>>
>>24691966

Cutting a major artery close to your heart will kill you in a few mins though, its not like some pussy wrist cut or something
>>
If you have the balls to cut yourself up then you have the balls to jump in front of an airplane.
>>
>>24692053
No, it's exactly like that because if you pussy out even slightly you'll wind up with a giant scar and years of counseling. Unless you consistently self mutilate, or are on some kind of drug, you will not be able to cut deep enough on your neck to actually kill yourself. If you were on drugs and consistently self mutilate, you'd probably be less of a pussy and just walk out in traffic.
>>
For the brachial artery hold your arm out Palm facing up and you will feel it near the side of the elbow where it bends closest to your body.
Auxiliary artery would be much more painful to cut to.

Ideally the carotid artery is god king mongol of arteries as it sends blood to the brain. Carotid is in your neck beside your Adam's apple.
>>
>>24692097

Neither of the arteries I mentioned were on the neck
>>
>>24692142

tfw youre so dead inside you cant even feel a pulse
>>
>>24691899
Eat cherry pits as described on 4+4chan suicide board (they are cyanide). Painless and relaxing.
>>
>>24692592
more info on this please
>>
>>24692642

4+4chan has a suicide board
>>
>>24692687
I have no clue what the fuck you are talking about
>>
>>24692719

how fucking autistic can you be?

what is 4+4? 8

what is 4+4 chan
>>
>>24692799
holy fuck could you be any more cryptic?
Why the fuck would I need math to kill myself?
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>24692592

OP here, I know it's kind of twisted but I want to bleed out on campus in hopes that it might make some normies realize how shitty they are to some people they know.
>>
^^ if I pussy out I can just use the cherry method though
>>
>>24693145
they'll "save" you and then lock you up in the loony bin
then they'll label you as a sick attention whore
>>
>>24693183

Im not a retard, I would do it at a time when no one is around to find me
>>
^^ it will only take a few mins to bleed out if i do it right too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.