[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things You Regret I bought my Grandmother an Apple Watch,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1242x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1242x1242
ITT: Things You Regret
I bought my Grandmother an Apple Watch, and I guarantee you I will get shit on by the rest of my Family for doing so. Fuck 'em. I love my Granny and I wanted to show my appreciation to her this Holiday Season.
>>
>old people

Disgusting cancer of a people
>>
>>24691693
apple watches aren't that useful though, especially for a granny who probably has little to no idea on how to use it.
waste of money desu
>>
>>24691693
beware of the /g/ peasants that might be browsing /r9k/, they might attack you for posting an apple product
>>
>>24691730
Grannies will be useful once we build the Elliot Rodger rape facilities, they'll be assigned to heal and feed the younger females who have been impregnated and sexually abused.
>>
>>24691742
She uses her iPhone and iPad Mini for Work, and she checks them both every ten seconds for important emails and Texts. Or... She could look at her wrist.
>>
File: 1402782619169.png (323 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1402782619169.png
323 KB, 500x667
>>24691768
This.

Brace yourself, Androidfags are coming.
>>
>>24691785
i dunno....iphone and ipads get the job done well enough already. but what matters is how she feels about it, does she like it?
>>
>>24691833
She thinks they're very pretty, and has said "If I had one, I would wear it every day". And it's just super convenient for her if she's driving or something and she gets a ding that says "Email from Boss" right on her wrist, that way she can just get on her computer later instead of pulling over and responding on her phone, which she has done.
>>
>>24691876
oh in that case, good for you and her.
>>
>>24691693
I didn't talk to her

Or her

Or her

Or her
>>
>>24691922
Thanks, and checked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.