[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you still suffer? liberate your soul, come to me, come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1375029191457.jpg (439 KB, 1584x1024) Image search: [Google]
1375029191457.jpg
439 KB, 1584x1024
why do you still suffer? liberate your soul, come to me, come to eternity
>>
File: fugidsbaid.png (34 KB, 951x558) Image search: [Google]
fugidsbaid.png
34 KB, 951x558
You see, Ahmed, I have no reason to believe in your god. Your pic aims to drive selfish converts, not conversion from any real moral standpoint. Furthermore any actual moral standpoint you could assert wouldn't necessitate that I believe in your god (i.e. giving to the needy as one of your 5 pillars)
>>
>>24691538
>You can have more than 1 wife
>Female to Male birth ratio is 1:1
>No pussy left, all taken by the alphas
>fuck goats instead
>>
>>24692304
Thats when you assault neighboring countries, kill all men in dschihad and sell the women and children on (sex) slave markets.
>>
I don't like how I looked at this post and went "hm, he does have a point" In western society as far as relationships go, the dude has to do all the work and gets shit on in return the majority of the time. Not that I'm going to join Islam because I'm white and they'd probably burn me alive in the streets
>>
>no booze
>no bacon
>religion is horseshit, fedora memes or not this remains true
>would probably have to learn to speak kebab

I'll pass.
>>
Yeah, honestly I'd prefer to die sad and alone than believe in "magic".
>>
>>24692304
>You can have more than 1 wife
This literally tells you that having non-elite men doing things that kills them is part of the system
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.