[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's my ultimate plan to shekels, robots. It'll net
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: riches_gold.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
riches_gold.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
Here's my ultimate plan to shekels, robots. It'll net me a good 30+M. I'll be entirely financially free to pursue my dreams without the weight of society punching me in the crotch over, and over, and over.

Entered the lottery. Odds are at 3781635:1. Prize pool: 15M. Afterwards, take $1M and bet on this Football game, right? Odds are 25:1, so it'll net me $25M. Final outcome will be $34M. Will get a nice house, a nice car, and then spend another $1M living the really high life. And then focus on what I'm good at; stocks, bonds, precious metals, property, etc. I'll escape the clutches of this money-driven society and will pursue creative endeavours. Investment yields will be used to fund all necessities for my sick mother, my sister, who always financially supports me whenever I fall back into my NEET ways, and also my autistic nephew. Wish me luck, robots. I'm feeling lucky.
>>
File: 112415lottery_chen4gsb.jpg (210 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
112415lottery_chen4gsb.jpg
210 KB, 664x441
goooooood luck opie
>>
>>24691388
every thread deserves a replayylmao fuck you overlord
>>
>This is what neets actually believe
>>
File: 1441134233962.png (63 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1441134233962.png
63 KB, 800x750
>>24691388
Sound plan, I wish you good luck OP! And always remember, if at first you don't succeed. try again!
>>
LOTTERY'S A SCAM, DUDE
YOU WANNA NET CASH? TRY GAMBLING, THAT'S WHAT I DID AND NOW I'VE GOT A FUCKING ARCADE IN MY BASEMENT
>>
>sometimes the only way to win is to play the game

Good plan OP. I wish I had came up with this.
>>
>>24691454
>arcade in my basement
nice try, name fag
>>
>>24691518
OKAY SO IT'S JUST AN OLD PACMAN CABINET, BUT IF YOU USE YOUR IMAGINATION IT'S LIKE AN ARCADE
>>
If I became a billionaire I'd probably cultivate some offshore island into NEET paradise and ship a bunch of robots over there.
>>
>>24691585

Then on every full moon drop one gf there and watch them fight over it.
>>
>>24691388
Get a load of those dubs. Luck is shining on this one already.
>>
>>24691454
Don't listen to this guy, gambling ruins lives.
>>
>>24691661
technically gambling is sorta like the lottery, and betting on the football game like op said he was gonna do, that's gambling too
>>
when i was a child, i used to play roulette all by myself. one time i picked the right number 3 times in a row, every time betting all the money i had
i'll never get this lucky again ;_;
>>
Elliot Rodgers bought like 40 lottery tickets as a hail mary before he went on his spree.
>>
>>24691692
Yeah, but, like, I'd stop if I failed the first time. I could manage living off $14M. Would be more difficult supporting my family on investment yield though, but guess we could manage with part-time jobs too.
>>
Okay here's what you're really gonna wanna do, OP

Take out 2 credit cards in your name
go to ATM
take all the money on the first one
Bet it all on a sports game you feel certain about

If you win, ta-da, now just pay back the card and you're good, keep doing this until you fail

If you fail, use the second one to pay off the first one, all you have to do is pay the minimum, it'll mess your credit up a bit but you won't be in debt

Trust me on this one, I used to bet on Football games in the 90's like crazy, ended up with over 26,000 before I finally flopped
>>
>>24691825
I don't do debt. Something about this football game has been running in the back of my head for weeks now. Don't even know why.
>>
Fuck, don't ever play magic the gathering anons. I have a slight inclination towards gambling, but as soon as I started playing magic I literally throw all my money at it. i spend more on magic than I do on food and probably almost as much as I spend on rent. It will net you a friend or two, but christ's balls I wish I just gambled it away.
>>
>>24691909
Use to play it during break in HS. Always used buddy's cards though. Was fun but, man, these kids were so hardcore into it they were purchasing specific cards online for inflated prices to build 'perfect decks'.
>>
>>24691909
just play on cockatrice lol
>>
>>24691943
>constructed formats are hardcore
ebin
>>
>>24691943
>he thinks that's hardcore
Anon, I sell cards at 60% of their value to a local card shop and buy things marked up 20% just for the fuck of it. I play EDH primarily, so I have decks that are literally hundreds of dollars and kind of mediocre. Thank fuck there isn't a vintage scene near me or my entire life would be consumed lusting after time walks and moats.
>>
>>24691388
>Entered the lottery
>3781635:1. Prize pool: 15M
Congratulations. You put in 15$ to get 4$ return on average.
>>
>>24692006
legacy is the better game mode anyway
>>
>>24692042
No, that's the first division prize pool.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.