[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sad movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Give me sad movies to feel to on this lonely Wednesday night.
>>
Bang the Drum Slowly
>>
File: Me&Earl&TheDyingGirl.jpg (30 KB, 332x498) Image search: [Google]
Me&Earl&TheDyingGirl.jpg
30 KB, 332x498
>>24691381

Quite good in terms of drama, hit me in the feels, found the ending well fiting, albait a little too upbeat
>>
>>24691381

The 40-Year-Old Virgin
>>
>>24691433
Let me guess, 2 boys fall in love with a dying girl. Boohoo. 2/10 generic shit.
>>
Definitely one of the most depressing teen movies ever.
>>
>>24691481
OP here, I've seen the trailers for this and it doesn't look like that.

Friends have told me it's The Fault in our Stars without the unnecessary romance.
>>
File: her1.jpg (338 KB, 1384x2048) Image search: [Google]
her1.jpg
338 KB, 1384x2048
> See this movie while in the middle of a month-long streak of meeting random girls off chat apps and desperately trying to form long-distance relationships
> Realizing none of them (and possibly no one ever) will speak to you with the same level of interest and happiness as Joaquin Phoenix's computer
>>
The Intouchables is amazing senpai.
>>
>>24691535
Movies presenting completely unrealistic scenarios is nothing new.
>>
>>24691554

Return to >>>/tumblr/
>>
>>24691481

It's not like that, just watch it or go your "I don't watch things because I'm a bitter knowitbetter patrician of movietaste"-route and don't.
Eitherway, it's a good movie. Even has a somewhat robot protagonist.
>>
I don't mind if the movie's a romance. I recently watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

I just want a movie to be as sad as me.
>>
>>24691508
I can't take this seriously because of the angry swearing Josh Nicholls.

Those kids he was bullying must've hurt Oprah.
>>
>>24691535
This is a fantastic movie. I cry every time I watch it. I highly recommend this!
>>
>>24691381
About Time....

SAD
>>
>>24691535

>AI
>sounds just like a regular bitchy Stacy

What a fucking waste.
>>
File: DVD_Bareback Mountain.jpg (27 KB, 245x360) Image search: [Google]
DVD_Bareback Mountain.jpg
27 KB, 245x360
>cries
>>
>>24691612
I always put this movie off because or the strange poster.

I may just go watch this later today.
>>
>>24691702
lol yeah it was too much
>>
File: johnny-got-his-gun.jpg (36 KB, 515x769) Image search: [Google]
johnny-got-his-gun.jpg
36 KB, 515x769
This one was really cruel.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.