[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Unable to drive for a multitude of reasons > Too broke/awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
> Unable to drive for a multitude of reasons
> Too broke/awkward to use Uber
> Fuck
>>
>>24691169

Don't worry man, I believe in you. In order to find confidence within yourself, get rid of your preconceived notions of the world. Just do whatever you want. Breath in and out.
>>
File: 1446018828995.jpg (93 KB, 1280x954) Image search: [Google]
1446018828995.jpg
93 KB, 1280x954
>>24691169
Hitchhike, silly. You get paid to travel on the road like that. You need a sleeping bag though, be prepared to sleep wherever while traveling that way.

Literally go to an onramp or near one and stick your thumb out. Someone will pick you up eventually.

pic unrelated.
>>
Ride a bicycle, dummy.
>>
>>24691169
You have FUNCTIOING LEGS
>>
>>24691169

In the same situation due to eyes being fucked up but I have income.
>>
>>24691205
>thinking pic is unrelated to hitchhiking
>>
File: 1446019084736.jpg (410 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446019084736.jpg
410 KB, 1024x768
>>24691291
If it were that'd only be a bonus really
>>
I found out recently that drivers can rate customers, and they won't pick you up if your rating is too low. Don't make friendly conversation and they give you like a 3 out of 5
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.