[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you brush your teeth AFTER eating breakfast, you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 0fd.png (99 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
0fd.png
99 KB, 200x285
If you brush your teeth AFTER eating breakfast, you're a disgusting human being. Prove me wrong

You can't
>>
>ruining breakfast with toothpaste and mouthwash

No thank you autismlord
>>
actually, brushing your teeth afterwards is better because if you brush your teeth first, when you eat more food, germs, and gunk will get in your teeth and gums leaving your mouth dirty until you brush again

Brushing afterwards means the food from breakfast goes right with the food, germs, and gunk from before, meaning when you brush it's all cleaned out
>>
>>24690484
this is true, it removes your enamel. the only time you should brush your teeth is before you go to bed
>>
>>24690564
How does it, are you confusing breakfast with soda or something?

kek
>>
>>24690495
>eating with morning breath
No thank you autismlord
>>
>>24690495
This desu cuqlord
>>
>>24690596
>not drinking orange juice for breakfast like a real american kid
>>
>>24690532
>gunk
what am i eating for breakfast, cum?

all in all seriousness though, this guy's right

>>24690637
kek
orange juice and toothpaste, the devil's breakfast
>>
I brush both before and after breakfast.
>>
>>24690637
>thinking the stuff you drink is actual orange juice
>implying I'm American
>implying you can't just wait 30 minutes if you're that desperate to have sugar in a glass
>>
Right, because people love smelling coffee breath when you talk to them afterwards.

It's like shitting then showering. Just makes more sense.

Minty fresh motherfuckers.
>>
Fucking hell, no wonder you autists have terrible teeth.
>>
>>24690484
You posted this on /int/ aswell you faggot
>>
>>24690600
Just wash your teeth in the evening...
>>
>>24690833
>coffee breath
Just take caffeine pills bro.
>>
>>24690943

Or egg breath or oatmeal breath, whatever. Smelling food/drink is generally just unpleasant.
>>
I usually don't eat breakfast
>>
if you eat like 10 to 15 minutes after brushing your teeth the taste should be gone
>>
>Absorbing the third eye suppressing jew through your gums
>>
File: 1398168137567.jpg (82 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1398168137567.jpg
82 KB, 500x335
I only brush my teeth before going outside
>>
>>24690484
sometimes i brush my teeth before eating breakfast without thinking, and if that happens i just brush them again afterwards

you do realize you are supposed to brush after ever meal right? which would thus imply that brushing after eating is always correct and the opposite is wrong.
>>
Your breath smells like shit, senpai. Everyone's just too polite to say so.
>>
>>24690656
Kek, that got my sides good mate, and I'm shitting on a public toilet right now so people nearby probably think I'm crazy, or really into pooping. I'm a little both to be honest, but, like, "gunk".

Ayyyyyy lmao.
>>
>>24691820
I highly doubt this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.