[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1915646149.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1915646149.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
How do normies do it? Right now I'm listening to two fags outside my room talking about types of dirt and rocks and I can't help but wonder, are they really interested in all that? Do they really wake up and think "Oh boy sure can't wait to learn all those measures, scientific names for rocks and underground rivers!"

Am I wrong in thinking that they don't really like it that much, but somehow still manage to do it, or do they really love it? I don't know if it's just me but I couldn't do it.
>>
Hey rocks and geology are fascinating man.

Some people like rocks.

Some people like trains.

Do you like trains?
>>
You gotta appreciate things even if they hurt you.
Like trains, do you like trains?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x461
>>24690461
Get a load of this pleb who doesn't like rocks
>>
>why do people have interests that don't align to mine
that's part of being human anon

for instance, I could go on talking for hours about the abnormal facial structure in brachycephalic dogs and the various changes to the dog's health as a result of it and such. my friend couldn't give less of a shit about that, but could go on for an equal amount of time about computer programming, which I don't care much about either. yet, we find common ground in an interest in videogames and music, so that's one reason we hang around eachother

that's how human connections and relationships work
>>
>>24690461
I love me some rocks. Especially if they started their life as cocaine and were converted to freebase.
>>
>>24690576
>genuinely trying to teach a miserable NEET how to be human

Youre too good for this place, friend.
>>
>>24690576
Except his interest is superior to yours because the subject of programming encompasses abstracting adn modelling of all phenomena, including your dogs and their afflictions or evolution of the species, while your interest is just a slice of nature that only slightly teaches you to solve a class of problems.
>>
>>24690675
>Except his interest is superior to yours
>interests
>superior
this is why NEETs can't have anything nice
>>
>>24690576
you seem too be wise guy brah, get the fuck out of here till you have a chance for it
>>
File: 1449078296441-1635459317.jpg (770 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1449078296441-1635459317.jpg
770 KB, 2688x1520
>>24690461
You don't like rocks faggot?
>>
File: Dwayne Johnson.jpg (26 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
Dwayne Johnson.jpg
26 KB, 400x535
MINERALS MARIE
>>
>>24690461
dirt is made of sand, finer sand, dead stuff, clay, and some other shit i cant remember. i saw a documentary about earth and the guy was showing the recipe for dirt. seemed mildly interesting, probably would have never googled 'what is dirt made of'
>>
>>24690461
Geology is cool as hell. What's wrong with you.
>>
What do you have against rocks senpai?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.