[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To anons that have moved out of their parents house: Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442050410663.gif (499 KB, 220x283) Image search: [Google]
1442050410663.gif
499 KB, 220x283
To anons that have moved out of their parents house:

Are you happier or more depressed after moving?

I have the opportunity to move into a 3 bedroom apartment with a coworker and two friends that are dating who will share a bedroom.

I currently live in a one bedroom apartment with my Mom. It's not terrible here, she makes me food once in a while and since she's usually at work I'm left to my own devices most of the time, but I still feel like I don't have much privacy since I can't do whatever I want or bring whoever I want whenever I want since I don't want to be disrespectful to my Mom's home.

I just wonder if moving would mean a break from the constant piercing loneliness. Is more freedom worth having to pay for my own food/utilities? I already pay rent.
>>
>>24690326
>two friends that are dating

Bahahaha don't do it senpai

D o n ' t
>>
It's more lonely, but since you're moving in with people whom you somewhat like I'd say do it. Just remember everything won't solve itself just because you move. I was thinking it would and it didn't
>>
>>24690347
They're both homebody shut-ins that have been together for 5 years and are engaged. I don't see it falling apart any time soon.

I'm more slightly concerned with the coworker. She's a qt stacy and I wouldn't be surprised if she brought home a different Chad every night. I wouldn't mind but if these niggas start eating from my section of the fridge I'll probably get pissed.
>>
File: FridgeLocker10055582_x.jpg (235 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FridgeLocker10055582_x.jpg
235 KB, 600x600
>>24690382
get a fridge locker

t. expert
>>
>>24690326
Unless you have friends or a girl friend to bring over now that you don't feel comfy too, don't do it. It is going to be you alone with bickering couples and without the comfort of your mom. When you move out you don't start to magically gain friends or connections. I learned this the hard way, no bf, no friends, just the dizzying depression of subpar adulthood
>>
It really depends senpai.

When I moved out I was depressed as fuck at first because I was more alone/isolated than ever. At least before I had my family to regularly interact with.

After a while you just get used to it though. At least my apartment was quiet/safe/clean/etc.
>>
>>24690442
I don't feel comfortable bringing over anyone.

In our old apartment I did because it was a 2 bedroom and my sister lived with us too, but she recently moved out and now I'm sleeping on an air mattress in the living room because my regular mattress doesn't fit anywhere. I am typing this at my desk in my Mom's walk-in closet.

I don't feel at home here like I used to.
>>
>>24690545
Do it if you have friends and are tired of living like a hobo, don't expect a signifcant change in life quality
>>
>>24690326
my dad is cutting off my rent real soon and i dont know what to do f'am
>>
>>24691062
move senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.