[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when sexually frustrated at age 25 >been molested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: apa pepe.jpg (43 KB, 413x476) Image search: [Google]
apa pepe.jpg
43 KB, 413x476
>that feel when sexually frustrated at age 25
>been molested multiple times as a child by boys that had flaming faggot older brothers
>cant into normal sexuality and relationships
>have girlfriend
>sperg out on her about shit like blowjobs and handjobs
>she doesnt give me any but doesnt mind getting pounded by the dick
>my molestors sucked my dick and made me masturbate them and other shit
>im just fucked up sexually

>be watching tv with girlfriend
>one woman talking to another about choosing whether or not to go on a date with a guy
>"hes a bit of a player" one girls says
>"are you looking to get married? you need a player"

fucking society. just fuck
>>
Find a gay guy, we love to suck dick.
>>
>>24690439
shut the fuck up faggot, before i call the police to come over and beat the shit out of you
>>
Do it... no balls.. fuck you just because you're still in the closet..
>>
I hope you have beat the Fucking shit out of them by now
>>
>>24690516
That' right Anon, you tell those dairy loving faggots!
>>
>>24690317
why do they say that homosexuality is genetic, if there are loads of people like OP, who end up gay because they were molested or smth?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.