[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest mistakes in your life thread. >became depressed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1446058488592.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1446058488592.png
440 KB, 645x1260
Biggest mistakes in your life thread.

>became depressed and pushed all my close highschool friends away.
>being born.
>>
>spending too much time on video games and now I'm 25 and a loser
>>
>dropping out of college
>starting drinking
>>
File: f up everything.png (133 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
f up everything.png
133 KB, 500x529
>Didn't try to get rid of acne until it was too late, now full of scars
>>
File: 1416613699869.jpg (26 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1416613699869.jpg
26 KB, 410x410
>Not trying hard enough in school
>Letting other people distract me
>Doing shit for other people that lead to me getting used big time
>Not getting contact info and keeping in contact with people I once knew - been about 20 years an I still think about them an wonder how their lives ended up

Currently;
>Pushing people away and locking myself away when a bad spell of depression rolls around
It's hard to combat because it's like I become a different person when I get into a really low state of depression
>>
>>24690146
>developed coke addiction in hs
>gf left me
>dropped out of college
>NEET
To think, while I was fucking up my life other people pursued their dreams.
>>
>>24690146
>spent my money on bullshit instead of going out
>>
>let acne happen
>started smoking now too addicted to stop
>started smoking weed also addicted(luckely didn't try coke)
>spend all my money on drugs(about 10k that i got from my grandmother who worked at a kiosk)
>dropping out of school

i'll probably sudoku senpai
>>
>Caring about what people think about me and how I come across to others
If you do this, stop. Just Fucking stop they're nothing more than an organism that will die and be added to the ever-growing compost pile of corpses the same way you will. Once you grasp this idea and understand how Fucking real you are and all those bad thoughts and emotions are just brain processes. you will have a great time
>>
>>24690146
>I didn't get born as a 6'4 Chad with an 8'' dick and rich parents and a normal social life
>>
>Treating my ADHD with soul destroying pills

I would have done better to just have ADHD.
>>
>>24691428
You actually would have. you will have been able to control it as you get into your late teens.
>>
>Not joining a sport or learning an instrument from a young age
>Not developing any hobbies at all from a young age
>Being hideous, autistic and completely unaware until late teenage years
>Getting fat
>Ghosting all my relationships in favor of internet and vidya
>Going to college with a major I don't give two shits about
>>
>>24691724

Forgot to add, this is why all parents with the means to do so should force their socially reluctant/ lazy kids to play sports. Even if they hate it.
>>
>>24691457

No, I was in my late teens when I started.

I went from straight F's in high school to straight A's in college

then eventually had a psychotic break

no, i never abused my pills. not even once time.
>>
>dropping out of college

I was in a highly ranked one and this will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.
>>
>was born in russia
>played dota for 2k hours
>become a mlp fan, and let my classmates find out this
>masturbated for 3 years, so my dick isnt big enough
>still alive
>>
>taking out private student loans

If I could go back in time and kill myself instead I would.
>>
>>24691849

>>masturbated for 3 years, so my dick isnt big enough

Masturbating doesn't make your dick smaller. Unless maybe you jerked it so hard that you somehow mutilated it and caused it to retract back into your body in fear.
>>
>>24690146
>anime

t. Hayao Miyazaki
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.