[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think he was thinking, 10 minutes before he commenced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: rodge.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
What do you think he was thinking, 10 minutes before he commenced the day of retribution
>>
if only I had sex...
>>
>>24689787
feels good to be beta
>>
>>24689787
foiled by a door, how ungentlemanly
>>
Listen to this maggots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwetVN5jhA
>>
>>24689812
this is what I don't get. why couldn't he just break a window or crash his bmw into the wall or something and get in that way? if I were willing to throw away my life to kill some people, I certainly wouldn't let a locked door stop me
>>
>>24689787
They all deserved this.

Also whats with the amount of elliot threads lately?

Is the crushing loneliness of the festive season making anons want to go full on elliot rodger mode???
>>
>>24691360
This world needs more mass shootings
>>
>>24689787
His manifesto was remarkable. He would have been an excellent writer.
>>
>>24691492
and it's gonna get them, because every time one happens people get even more retarded and even less willing to deal with the issues that cause them
>>
i will be a god, feel like god

the joy floating throght my magnificent body is amazing i have to jerk off one last time before this mass shooting
>>
>>24689787
Probably something along the lines of "This is it."
>>
He didn't think anything he just felt it.

He always wanted to be a dictator and this is the closest he would ever get.
>>
>women would rather be shot and killed than to date a non chad
>>
>>24691492
Agreed, more. everyday.
>>
i hate u mommy!!!!
>>
>>24691748
I feel like my hedonist, sadist, sociopath side would love that kind of power, but if I got it I'd always have some voice screaming internally about how I'm a monster for taking people's liberties. so I would probably enjoy being Der Fuhrer in life, but to assuage my guilt I'd write something in my will turning the country into a confederation of democratically run small republics, undo any sort of censorship, surveillance, etc instated during my reign, and pardon any political criminals
>>
I don't care, but here's some rodger related shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT0CMwBrWs
>>
>>24689812
>>24691352
Was that the door to the sorority house?
>>
>>24689787
I actually find this guy attractive
More than the usual guy
Why was he so shit at getting a gf
>>
>>24692072
His narcissism.
>>
>>24692072
His personality was even uglier than his face. If you think he's attractive then I can't imagine how you must look.
>>
>>24692072
He was going for super stacies who don't like spics. If he had just gone for the qr mexican girls he would have done fine.
>>
File: IMAFIVESTARMAN.png (390 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
IMAFIVESTARMAN.png
390 KB, 660x400
>>24692178
But he shouldn't have had to settle for less than supreme white bitches!
>>
>>24692068
yeah. hell, he probably wouldn't even need to break anything, people rarely ever lock their windows. just remove the screen, slide open the window, and enter
>>24692082
>>24692150
as a narcissistic sociopathic autist like Elliot, I can confirm this. desu, if he had gotten relationshits as a teen like I did, he would have realized that for someone incapable of forming a genuine connection with anyone, they're just a drain on money, time, and sanity
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.