[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Subway NEET problems/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nba pepe.jpg (31 KB, 310x439) Image search: [Google]
nba pepe.jpg
31 KB, 310x439
ive been going to subway every day ever since the Subway NEET threads started being posted. the thing is now the employees recognize me and say hi to me. cant i just get my sandwich in peace without the employees butting in to my personal life? there are no other subways around btw.
>>
>>24689783
needs a golden state warrior foam finger
>>
>>24689783
>>24689809
>nba pepe
fuck outta here you normie fucks
>>
>>24689872
make me

u wont
>>
File: 1353616817022.jpg (29 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
1353616817022.jpg
29 KB, 334x372
>76ers only needed one more L to beat the Net's 0-18 record
>Had to come up against 30% FG Kobrick and the meme squad

I respect Kobe, but he really should have retired 2 years ago. Interesting to see who the Lakers will pick up with the cap space maybe Durant
>>
>go to the same subway store every day
>expect the employees to not get to know your sandwich preferences off by heart or make small talk when you show up
OP pls
>>
>>24689926
>>>/sp/ fuck off you wannabes
bloxoxox
>>
>>24689783
The qualified sandwich artists are very nice people OP.
They are just trying to be friendly.
>>
get some headphones on the tax payers' dime. easy

also you can spend a few hours thinking up your order at home to the exact number of banana peppers and then write it down and hand them the note when you get there.

I also eat at subway at least once a day and i too had these problems before solving them.
>>
>>24689926
I like the 76ers desu. I used to watch them last year for Noels and Covington

Sort of laughing that Lakers chose Russell with their second pick though
>>
>>24689783
>ive been going to subway every day
jared what the fuck. aren't you in jail?
>>
>>24690301
Qualified sandwich artists? I don't know what those are. I only know the Food arrangement engineers?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.