[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /doesn't get enough attention/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1300904731001.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1300904731001.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
Never got enough and only get bad attention now because creepy.
>>
>>24688331
yeah and even here. my posts get ignored. my digits never get checked.
I'm starting to becoming lurker in every aspect of my life because no one really wants to hear what I have to say, so I'll keep it all to myself. I just wanted to express myself about this feeling because it hurts to feel unnoticed 80+% of the time
>>
>>24688365
:/ it's ok anon. A lot of people feel that way
>>
>>24688365
>my digits never get checked
I hate you already.
>>
>>24688331

Only women crave attention. Stop being a twink faggot
>>
>>24688402
I love you. Too much because I want to be noticed by you. I see other people after me become noticed and it hurts because I feel like you don't love me. I'm sorry I look up to you so much anonymous.
>>
I like to have lots of anal and prostate stimulation.
>>
>>24688456
That's... kinda gay, dude.

Can you tell us some stories when you were ignored irl?
>>
File: 1446510689676.jpg (74 KB, 342x427) Image search: [Google]
1446510689676.jpg
74 KB, 342x427
>>24688456
I hate when I go to a store checkout aisle and the person before and after me are both greeted warmly but there's no eye contact with me.
>>
>>24688533
Oh hey I love those dubs anonymous
And not really about the stories. These daysI don't even bother trying and just do what is required to return home.
I mean there's a bunch of little situations back in high school when I would try to add to a conversation and people would just brush me off like, "yeah, yeah shut up anon" and continue with their own little circle.
Nowadays the only contact with other people I bother with is my immediate family and even they just want to be wrapped up in facebook and tv to listen to anything deep to me that I want to talk about so I just stay in my room and keep it to myself.
>>
>>24688699
Robot won't let me recognize those digits
>>
>>24688732
thanks for noticing me senpai my heart rejoices
>>
>>24688642
I don't know if it's plain ignoring or disgust at that point. Have you ever been in class or seated somewhere and noticed people don't want to sit next to you or if they're forced to you can feel them tense up, kind of recoil, and shuffle away? I hate that. I don't think I smell that bad.
>>
>>24688852
Never felt that, anon. Sounds really bad.
>>
>>24688893
I should also mention that i saw it happen to others, and it made me feel bad. I am usually friends with the rejected, because i feel bad for them.

I don't know if i'm a bad person for being their friend out of pity, though.
>>
File: tfw+birthday.jpg (90 KB, 633x706) Image search: [Google]
tfw+birthday.jpg
90 KB, 633x706
>>24688852
Yeah I'd like to commit suicide in front of them, maybe carry around a tripod and suspend a noose from it.
>>
>>24688916
That's not me >>24688852
You shouldn't befriend people out of pity. It kind of implies that you think you're superior and are looking down on them to fix them.
You know just because you're alone and ignored or shunned doesn't mean that you're broken. Some of the strongest people went through that kind of thing.
I'm not saying not to befriend them but genuine kindness would be better than pity. I don't want to assume you do this but I think most people that do are ultimately just sucking the "make myself feel better about myself nectar" from the host.
>>
>>24689003
>genuine kindness would be better than pity
I guess pity is an ugly word. I didn't mean to say i am superior, or dishonest. But i do befriend them because i'm sorry people shun them.

I actually value them, and see them inferior ONLY in the socializing sense. Usually, they are far better than me in other areas.
>>
>>24689047
Empathy, maybe? If so, that is a very kind thing to do.
>>
>>24688946
Don't do that, anon. At best you'll end up "a crazy story about some guy that I saw on the train/bus" that they'll share with their husbands or wives and proceed with their lives.
>>
>>24689112
Kinda unrelated, i also do it because i know the feeling of somebody being on your side, when the world is against you. It's wonderful.
>>
Why do you say you get bad attention because you're creepy?
>>
smoke some weed. sure crepy can still get that just dont look like a cop
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.