[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you ask girls out? I don't ask girls out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: CUE0W3yVAAUia3Z.jpg (67 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
CUE0W3yVAAUia3Z.jpg
67 KB, 800x800
Why don't you ask girls out?

I don't ask girls out because I don't want to get called creepy and have the bitch overreact and start panicking for no reason and call her ex-boyfriend and his friends to try to beat me up or call the police to arrest me on some fictitious charge. You?
>>
>>24688250
I am afraid. Also I can't read signals.
>>
I'm not a cheater.

And what is this american mentality of asking girls out? This doesn't happen where i live, you just hang out in a group, and if 2 people have chemistry they gradually get closer together. Eventually, they become exclusive. I never understood the "asking out" shit, it seems so autistic.
>>
I dont ask girls out cos if we eventually get to fucking, I will have to explain my ugly phimosis dick
>>
>>24688282
are u 14?
>>
Because I'm an ugly manlet, what other reason would I need?
>>
File: 1448917383586.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1448917383586.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>24688250
Im not afraid of rejection...I'm afraid if the awkwardness... And that I'll be laughed and called a creep
>>
>>24688326
No, just not influenced by american culture. Thankfully, westernization isn't prevalent where i live.
>>
Because I am ugly on the inside, so I must push away everyone so they will never know.
>>
File: 343534.jpg (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
343534.jpg
48 KB, 500x362
>>24688250
Never did and never will.

And at this point i have removed women from my life, which is pretty relaxing in some ways.

I'm too used to be alone.
>>
File: shiny jigglypuff.jpg (61 KB, 787x1014) Image search: [Google]
shiny jigglypuff.jpg
61 KB, 787x1014
>>24688326
To be fair
"hey i hardly know you, lets just randomly try out an intense form of relationship between us" seems pretty autistic
>>
>>24688348
well i just asked becasue what u described is what it was like when I was younger, and had a massive group of friends.
>>
>>24688382
well thats just how things work bruh
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>24688415
> thats just how things work
In fucking America you pipshit
Just about everywhere else in the world, the dynamic is more catered to humanity,
instead of this superficial lifestyle you idiots put yourselves through
>>
>>24688250
Because I'm a fucking pussy.

To be honest family.
>>
>>24688250
I do though, it's not really that big of a deal.
Most robots seem to think women are these weird creatures for some reason, treat them like you would anybody else and the anxiety lessens a lot. Provided you're not a total sperg that is.
>>
>>24688250
I'm not confident enough in my looks. I mean i'm not troll or caveman but i'm too bit perfectionist when it comes to looks.
>>
I don't really have a strong sex drive. Even if I don't masturbate for weeks I still don't feel a strong drive to pursue sex.
>>
>>24688282
>This doesn't happen where i live, you just hang out in a group, and if 2 people have chemistry they gradually get closer together.

I came to this thread to say this.

Relationships happen when people just like to listen to each other and make each other laugh. Then one person naturally mentions 'want to see this x I've been telling you about?', and such things happen more and more often.

Where do you live, anon? Poland here.
>>
>>24688507
dont call me a pipshit, u pipshit. im not defending the system. im a victim of it
>>
>>24689417
I can sign this, Czechfag here.
>>
>>24688250
Dont care for casual sex, mental issues preventing me from having a romantic relationship.
I dont even care anymore tbqfwyl, probably just gonna kill myself on my bday.
>>
I don't see the point. I take the opportunity to spend my time and money entertaining some girl so that I can later spend more time and entertaining entertaining her again.

My severe lack of confidence is not only the girl being interested in me but me be interested in her as well is so low that I expect failure, thereby determining failure.

Spending an hour masturbating is much cheaper, less time-consuming, and less stressful.
>>
File: 1446081328978.jpg (9 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1446081328978.jpg
9 KB, 250x246
i have extremely high standards and i live in oklahoma so every girl is a 5/10 at best
>>
I did once, it's just hard
The trouble is that I take things too slow
>>
>>24689463
I live in Oklahoma as well.
I see plenty of attractive girls. You're just making excuses.

Don't worry, Ive never asked a girl out, either.
>>
>>24689463
Same as down here in Texas, though I'm less bothered by the fact that they're 5/10s than I am that they're entitled and demanding despite a good portion of them being single mothers and confirmed bad decision makers.
>>
>>24689581

but what part of oklahoma do you live in
>>
I don't ask girls out because I have no means to get around let alone take out a woman.
>>
File: DragonBoots.png (8 KB, 292x293) Image search: [Google]
DragonBoots.png
8 KB, 292x293
but I just did :^)

she rejected me lmao, said something like "I don't go on dates, but thanks for the invite! "

not even mad, she has that freedom and it's totally cool. yeah it hurts, but I'll probably get over it in a few days. or weeks.

I'll just get back to playing world of warcraft or hanging out with my friends who's a police officer and has funny stories about beating up random people for literally no reason.
>>
>>24689323
Normal people don't even like me though, women have this primal subconscious disgust towards me, probably fear of what our offspring would be.
>>
>>24689417
>>24688282

This. Unless a girl is a giant slut, trying to "pick women up" is something that happens a lot more in fiction than real life.
>>
>>24688250
i'm always about to but then i feel like i have to make a doo doo so i go to the potty instead and when i get back the girl is gone.
who /onlyfeellikeapproachinggirlswhendoodooabouttocomeoutoftushie/ here?
>>
I don't ask girls out because I'm ghey
>>
>>24689619
> beating up random people for literally no reason.
Story time?
>>
>>24689661
How many times did you hit str8 guy?
>>
>>24689631
I'm sorry anon, can't really relate I'm afraid.
>>
I asked a girl out a while ago and she said she was into me too. We went on one date and haven't gone on another one, but I'm have a constant fear that she'll tell me she wants to end it, I have no idea what she sees in me.
>>
>>24688282
Holy shit someone gets it
>>
>>24689631
Abnormal aliens do odd hate you too, men don't have that evolved conscious attraction away from you, unlikely comfort in that their onwinter wouldn't nonexist.
>>
Because I don't actually want go anywhere

I could be reading a book, watching a show or doing anything else interesting, meanwhile a date is pretending to be on your best behaviour and that you're not a shitty person while you attempt to entertain someone else who is doing the same, all while spending money to do it.
>>
>>24689948
Not really.
A date is spending time with someone you're attracted to and like to spend time with in hopes the relationship will grow.
>>
>>24689417
>>24688282

American here.

This is what it is like when you are 18-21.

Then there's kind of a gray area...

Then at 23+, when everyone suddenly wants to show how "mature and responsible" they are on Facebook and get a pat on the back from the older generation, they begin that more rigid model of life that the television told them they should have.

That's part of why I just can't do online dating. The idea of a formulaic dinner date progression seems soulless and fake.

I wish dating here was more like what you guys describe. Seems like even romance is a fucking corporate commodity nowadays.
>>
>>24689971

As it grows, the person is no longer on their best behaviour.

You're literally working hard to get their worst selves
>>
>>24688250
i don't ask them out because i have self respect. i don't serve women or let them control me. i am all about self preservation and freedom.
>>
Cause that will totally happen right?
>>
>>24690011
get married and get a house and have some kids already. you are supposed to live the american dream not run away from it
>>
>>24690024
so you're tired of being rejected
>>
>>24688250

I don't ask girls out because it immediately implies nervousness on my end, and women have, time and time again, turned me down because of it.

So, I'm done. I'll attain wizardhood hopefully.
>>
>>24690074

I soft-rejected the last girl to show some interest, and went out of my way to avoid two girls I knew were interested in me
>>
>>24690074
My bad, that post was for >>24690029
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 480x533
>>24689323
>provided youre not a total sperg
and therein lies the problem. ill
just stay home and wait for anime to be real instead
>>
>>24689948
>>24690024
This nigga gets it. I could either spend my time enjoying my hobby OR I can spend money on an event that will 99/100 times be awkward and uncomfortable.

The choice is easy really.

That being said: if I had full knowledge beforehand that a wonderful and beautiful and lasting relationship would blossom I would take the date every time. Unfortunately, I cannot see the future so I will err on the side of caution.
>>
>refuse to ask out girls who are overweight
>refuse to ask out girls who look or act like sluts

It really narrows down the dating pool in Amerikkka.
>>
because i don't have a vehicle. i live in a rural location at my family's house. it sucks but once a week i'll go to the city for like dinner maybe get wasted. other than that i am just at home
>>
>>24688282

Pickup comes from a standpoint of avoiding the friendzone and wasting as less amount of time as you can.

>if 2 people have chemistry they gradually get closer together. Eventually, they become exclusive.

Exclusive what , friends ? fuck-buddies?
2 friends can have chemistry and come pretty close as well . except they are friends and nothing more .

The advantage of cold approach is that :

1) you're talking to a complete stranger with no previous connections
2)you can communicate romantic interest right away .
3)If it doesn't work out there is nothing lost, where in a group of friends if it doesn't work out shit gets awkward pretty fast.
4)If you're good at pickup you gain abundance mentality.
Abundance mentality means you don't become clingy or attached easily which means your girlfriend will be more attracted to you than you to her as a result .
>>
>>24690103
i am actually a mgtow who is displease with the current relationship dynamics between men and women. i see as a power struggle for the most part. women have given their power over by asking me out but i still refuse to date them. the risk is too great because i always have to give her the allusion of being the greatest man she can get because women are hypergamous. also the fact that women have buff chads on their social media as friends makes me not trust them at all she can cheat on me at anytime with those thirsty men.
>>
>>24690073

I want to do all of those things eventually, but I can't stand how you go about it and all of the retarded social dynamics here.

I would love to get married to someone I have a genuine chemistry with, buy an older, cheaper house that I can do the work on myself, and have a few kids that I can raise properly and hope and pray that they aren't turned into shitheads by the media and education system (and pray that my son becomes a Chad and not a part of the next generation of /r9k/).

I guess my view of family life is too traditional. I want to be the male head of the household who makes all of the important decisions, not a beta provider whose "empowered" Cosmo-reading wife is in charge of everything.
>>
>>24690166
the idea of life is to be awkward and uncomfortable. being a slave to your own comfort and satisfying your immediate pleasures all the time destroys you. it's the way you guys think women live and why you hate them so much. we grew and evolved to adapt to the harshness of our surroundings. it's programmed in us to struggle to triumph over adversity. sure we replicate that now to artificial adversity because we figured out how to not freeze to death or get eaten by lions. but if we stop now and live in constant comfort, that's the end. we die. avoiding difficulty robs us of the only purpose we know. eating pizza and playing video games is great and lifting weights and studying sucks, but the first option makes you (nameless suicidal failure) and the second makes you dolph lundgren.
>>
>>24688306
Hahahahaha, same here man, I've had lots of opportunity to shag chicks but I just can't do it.
>>
>>24690352
>complete stranger
>romantic interest

What?
>>
>>24690433
>life is about it sucking and our effort to make it not suck
I'll pass. My first and foremost interest is in maintaining and cultivating my interests. If a struggle is needed then I will do this struggle and triumph you champion. However, my interests do not entirely align with struggling and triumphing to get a gf or whatever and until they do, I will pass on giving some girl free entertainment and an ego boost.

Maybe I'm being too defensive. Whatever, you get my point though.
>>
>>24690593
It comes down to the fact that you don't think a wife is worth the effort, and that's your prerogative. I don't know why anyone would try to debate that with you as it's entirely personal.
>>
-Afraid of rejection
-I'm very boring
-I can't carry conversations
-I'm broke

That covers all the bases.
>>
I don't know how to. There's too many rules to follow.
>>
I'm ugly, that's why
>>
>>24688341
>And that I'll be laughed
This
>>
>>24688250
Because I have a small dick and even if I did ask a girl out, she would leave me when she saw me naked.
>>
File: just be yourself anon.webm (526 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself anon.webm
526 KB, 1920x1080
From another thread earlier today:

>Manlet approaches a 1000 women over the course of 4-5 years
>Rejected each time, yet isn't discouraged
>Recounts his situation on reddit on a sub for sympathy and advice
>Gets brigaded to the point of being banned for being "a desperate creep"
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/?sort=top

Top comments:
>desperation is a stinky cologne, and people can't smell their own

>Nobody wants to date the guy that asks a girl out almost every single day for three years!

>Dude you're a creep. Learn how to make people feel comfortable around you (ladies and gentlemen) and then you might have a chance to connect with someone before your creepy vibe sends them running for the hills. Relationships are built one step at a time, and if you try to run toward the top of the stairwell without doing the lower ones first it's no longer a step, but a wall you're running into.

>A girlfriend isn't something you "get." Love is not something you find. You can't go looking for these things like you're going to a grocery store. These are events. These are things that happen over the course of time.

>Female here. Based on what you've said I would steer clear of you if I knew you and was single. Desperation is really unattractive.
>>
1) I can't get to know anyone
2) I am afraid of rejection, due to low confidence caused by social rejection (itself due to autism)
3) Any girl I have gotten to know usually has a bf already
>>
Because I just plain don't give a shit anymore. I don't try. It'd be nice to get laid, but I'm not going out of my way to try to make it happen. I'm pretty sure people think I'm gay, but it's more of a "beautiful ones" thing than anything else.
>>
>>24688250

because "asking someone out" is as awkward as walking up to someone and telling them "hey wanna be my friend?"
>>
>>24688250

I have nothing to offer.

No money to speak of, no drivers license or car, currently working on getting an apprenticeship, or own flat. Also, I am not that good looking.

So I lose in all categories.
>>
>>24692013

j-just b urself s-surely some1 will like you for who you are and not for what you have!!
>>
>>24692060

I have yet to meet a woman who gives a shit about personality.
>>
>>24688250
Fuck asking girls out. Fuck women in general. There are better things to life than women. I gave up 5 years ago and I couldn't be any happier. I spend less time and money on trying to compete with Chad and now have alot of it to spend on my hobbies.
>>
File: pxRl5le.jpg (378 KB, 1234x675) Image search: [Google]
pxRl5le.jpg
378 KB, 1234x675
bill burr thing
>>
This actually changed my entire perspective a long time ago; it's worth giving it a re-read:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
>>
>>24692317
Its a decent read. Never liked Cracked though. Too leftists and SJW for me but it has a decent point.
>>
girl that's 31 and i'm 19 is interested in me, should i?
>>
>>24690433

It is true, living in too much comfort can make you stagnate in life. This girl rejected me 2 months ago because I didn't have sex with her after she invited me to her place (that's all she wanted, but I wanted something more I guess). I was destroyed for two weeks, couldn't fucking do anything right. I thought it was the end of the world. But now I don't have a fuck.

I always go for girls that make me feel fear. Girls that truly make my heart beat faster. I'm not just talking about physical looks, I mean bad bitches who have shit going on in their lives and legit attitudes. I guess that's because my mom is the head of the house kind of. A strong woman, but gentle. That's probably why.
>>
File: 1447526956226.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
1447526956226.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>24691936
>taking normie advice seriously

IT'S 2015
>>
>>24688341
This. Rejection is nothing. I don't understand people being afraid of this.
>I'm afraid if the awkwardness... And that I'll be laughed and called a creep
This is the worst part. That's the only reason why I never try. I'm fukcin gscared that I will be laughed and rejected by everyone who knows me.
>>
>>24693008

this doesn't fucking matter. walk it off. they will be literally laughing at you because you did something they don't have the balls to do. most of them will either be single, or dating someone because they're scared to be alone. I got rejected today, and it hurt for a couple of hours, but if someone gives me shit about it it won't matter. how the fuck can you make fun of someone for this? what's funny about it, cunt? asking someone to hang out and he/she says no? fucking children, seriously.
>>
>>24688250
its been about a year since i talked to a girl really and when i asked her out she said
>but i don't even know you!
then a few weeks later she cut off all contact because
>i dont wanna be your fuckbuddy

meh
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.