[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all white people attracted to animals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1449071856328.jpg (19 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449071856328.jpg
19 KB, 432x432
Why are all white people attracted to animals?
>>
>>24688235

Horse bitches are the worst.
>>
>>24688235
degenerates and neanderthal blood I guess
>>
>>24688235
It's mostly white girls attracted to horse dicks.
>>
They're still a peg higher than blacks.
>>
File: 601px-Jaws-Harpoon-3.jpg (40 KB, 601x255) Image search: [Google]
601px-Jaws-Harpoon-3.jpg
40 KB, 601x255
>>24688235

>Not being one with nature.

C'mon son
>>
>>24688235
You have never fapped to bestiality?
>>
These threads are great.
>>
Horses are perfect for women. They're big and strong, and have a huge cock. But they're also obedient and loyal. No wonder horse chicks are crazy for them.
>>
Because black people aren't supposed to like animals, so they never show black folk riding horses etc. on tv. You know, the only place where you see horses.
Everything you lot can't quite get, you call gay or weird and act as though you never wanted it in the first place.

Like the Irish.
>>
>>24688269
/thread
>Textless posts are not allowed.
>>
File: a.gif (421 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
421 KB, 499x374
black people also like animals, chicken for example
>>
>>24688436
>Everything you lot can't quite get, you call gay or weird and act as though you never wanted it in the first place.
Because it's true.
Whites used to push the boundaries of science to better the world.
Nowadays, they push the boundaries of science to justify being disgusting and amoral.
At this point I can't even blame the juice, I think it's more that whites, like most races, are content with being disgusting and hedonistic, especially women (this applies to all women regardless of race).
>>
>>24688645

>Whites used to push the boundaries of science to better the world.

Mostly it was to fight one another.

>Nowadays, they push the boundaries of science to justify being disgusting and amoral.

Fucking a horse is not 'pushing the boundaries of science.'

>I think it's more that whites, like most races, are content with being disgusting and hedonistic,

All races are disgusting and hedonistic. This has nothing to do with the Jews, more to do with the fact that we build our societies on foundations of whoredom.
Set up a culture around daily prostitution and you shouldn't be surprised when the people act like whores.
>>
w-what's wrong with girls who like horses?
>>
>>24688747
>Mostly it was to fight one another.
I think you mean conquer.
Objectively speaking, the expansion of the British empire has, for the most part, made the world a better place.
Whites used to create impressive technology, lead medical breakthroughs, and conduct important research.
Nowadays? Whites are basically known for garbage like Tinder, the Asians are contributing all the actual important research.
>Fucking a horse is not 'pushing the boundaries of science.'
I'm referring to shit like creating artificial wombs for trannies and developing artificial sperm and eggs.
Y'know, relatively useless shit.
>Set up a culture around daily prostitution and you shouldn't be surprised when the people act like whores.
What modern culture was set up like that?
Modern culture may have degenerated into a glorified orgy, but it wasn't always like that.
Just look at the black community in America, that's probably the best example of the degeneration of a community.
>>
>>24688242
>>24688256
>>24688314

I've been checking Tinder lately. I'm in europe but holy shit every 5th woman is with a horse. Also most of them have english descriptions. which says to me: "I'm a gold digger and/or I want to fuck a nigger"
>>
>>24688314
>obedient and loyal
Yeah, especially when they get a spook or decide they want to be little shits and refuse to do anything you tell them to.
>>
>>24688792
They always act like cunts or are fugging the horses they like them so much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.