[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"By the month of April, I had driven to Arizona three more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: supreme.jpg (328 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
328 KB, 2500x1719
"By the month of April, I had driven to Arizona three more times, making a total of four trips to Arizona in my lifetime, just to buy lottery tickets out of intense desperation."
>>
He had at least 5k in his savings acc from his parents and received money monthly
>>
what if he won the lotto? you think he would be alive now?also, why buy tickets in AZ?
>>
stupid fuck ... 466%565 original comment
>>
if I had a car like his, and enough time and money, I'd probably go on pointless long drives like that too
>>
>>24688298
Either because the lotto was illegal where he was and/or because AZ taxes your winnings less than other states. Idk if it does, but those are some reasons people will cross the state lines for the lotto.
>>
>>24688342
It was some lotto that excluded California and was played in AZ

it's changed now though
>>
>>24688328
he had a 3 series. its OK but you can do better
>>
>>24688398
he had a 7 series, not a 3 series

source: drive a 3 series
>>
>>24688026
RIP Elliot

Truly the hero of /r9k/
>>
Did he post here on /r9k/
>>
>>24688432
>>24688398
nevermind, i'm wrong as fuck, it was a 3 series

wasn't he supposed to be rich?
>>
I think Elliott would of been a good friend. The type that you could call at 1 am drunk at a party and he would come and pick you up desu.
>>
>>24688454
His dad is rich and he lived in Santa Barbara which is filled with rich people.
>>
>>24688524
Yeah, driving a 3 series coup in Santa Barbara is like driving a Honda Civic anywhere else in the world. idk why he thought that car would get him chicks
>>
>>24688328
>>24688398
>>24688432
>>24688454
>>24688524
>>24688628

it's funny to me that you fags are whining about his car, because he repeatedly states in his manifesto that part of why his life was so shit is because his car wasn't cool enough.
>>
>>24688026

he was hoping something would happen by chance. maybe when he went to a gas station a girl would strike up a conversation with him. he thought "maybe girls aren't like this in other states, just california".
>>
>>24688364
>>24688342
>>24688298
Isn't AZ the place for lottery's / gambling in the native american reserves?
>>
>>24688398
better than the beat up 2002 Civic I share with my mum
I would probably feel bad about driving so frivolously though, as oil is funding the death of Western civilization
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.