[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women ever look back on their life and think 'wow I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: q06fXmW.jpg (54 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
q06fXmW.jpg
54 KB, 500x339
Do women ever look back on their life and think 'wow I really was a bitch back then'
>>
Yes

We all make mistakes, anon
>>
>>24687833
mistakes =/= being a shitty person. shitty people just pretend it does
>>
nope i highly doubt it
>>
>>24687853
That's the joke. Women will rationalize it and said that >>24687833 it was just a mistake.
>>
Yeah they do all the time. To their boyfriends or close friends who they feel secure talking about stuff with.
>>
No they don't but they will lie that they do
>>
>>24687820
gonna need the sauce on that titmonster. Google isn't helping.
>>
Yes.

What you need to realize about women is that they're followers. They want to be led. When they're young (especially if they have no father figures) they usually only have social cliques to follow it, and especially the media. We all know what the media encourages girls to be. This causes them to be bitches.

What you need to do is find a girl and lead her. When you meet a girl she may be a bitch but if you're alpha enough you can eventually bring out the feminine nurturer in her and make her into a good wife/mother. Once you do this they'll often look back at their bitchy teen years and wonder what was wrong with them.

The key is that they can't be too far gone when you influence them. Don't even bother if they're a used up roastie. It's only worth it if you can find a girl who's kind of a bitch just because her age but obviously isn't too committed to the idea and aren't total sluts.
>>
>>24687820
>women
>feeling remorse
Women can go decades not telling their husband they cheated on them or even had them raise another mans kid.
>>
>>24687908
This.

Really need to know if she let's those puppies out to play.
>>
>>24687908
>>24687960
I think that's jordan carver
>>
>>24687939
Well that's different, that is to protect the kid and of course possibly not get murdered
>>
>>24687820
Yes, from someone forced to work with 90% women in an office setting.

But, not in the 'good' moralistic way that's implied here. Women only care about social status. They'll regret listening to other people in the past, being a part of some crowd.

It becomes easier to understand women when you realize they only care about social status. They are emotional, but in a very different way than us.
>>
>>24687820
When she's looking for sympathy. She'll make herself out to be the victim of her bitchiness.
>>
>>24689285
>no full nude/hardcore

fugg
>>
File: 14.jpg (285 KB, 1024x1535) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
285 KB, 1024x1535
>>24689588
>This is the closest you'll get to seeing her nude
It shouldn't really bother you though, you should be able to fap to her fully clothed just fine. Her tits are so large it makes it pretty easy desu senpai.
>>
>>24687960
Jordan Carver and no
>>
>>24689520
pretty much this
>wow I was really a bitch back then"
>"tehee oh well"
>>
Do wolves ever mourn their prey?
>>
>>24687820
I personally do, yes.

When I was younger (18-20) I treated people poorly for no reason, or didn't treat them well when I should have. There were a lot of people who were there for me who I didn't appreciate, and I genuinely feel bad.

I also treated my boyfriend at the time pretty bad, I don't think I even liked him. I was just with him so I wasn't alone, which ended with him getting very hurt because he genuinely loved me.

I think most people have to grow up in order to realize how selfish and horrible they were.
>>
>>24687933
>When you meet a girl she may be a bitch but if you're alpha enough you can eventually bring out the feminine nurturer in her and make her into a good wife/mother.

ROFL WHAT?

I'm 27 and this was the dumbest thing I've read. I was innocent and unknowing when I was a teen but then I LEARNED to be a bitch by being cheated on and hit and things like that by guys.

Now I'm like DROPPED to any man who even tries to be 'alpha' my main standard is to be kind. That doesn't seem like that should be a lot to ask for but when it comes to dealing with the human race it is.

Did you get your ideas about women from Disney or something?
>>
>>24690030
kill yourself you attention whoring cunt
>>
>>24690049

Why did you keep choosing guys who would hit you and try to be alpha on you?
>>
File: 1446564778668.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
1446564778668.png
15 KB, 469x331
No, a woman's mind is utterly incapable of introspection and remorse.
>>
>>24690030
>women take 18 years to become decent people
is this the real reason why they're inferior?
I literally realized I was a piece of shit when I was 12
>>
>>24690049
>I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm used up I'm
>>
>>24690030
Hi I'm this person:
>>24690049

It's honestly the total opposite for me. Back in high school I was really anti-bullying and I like reached out to all these losers who I felt like maybe they were misunderstood. I dated guys who I got made fun of for being with, I guess because they were seen as below me(?) I'm not really stunning or anything but I whatever I don't know.

But slowly I became jaded. I think I was even more shallow back then because I'd always defend my nerd group. I guess I thought I was a special snowflake and was into more than superficial things like looks. Ironically, I only thought that because I was taught by the church or whatever.

Pretty much through 20s I got used for practically everything you can be used for, had almost 2000 dollars stolen from me and everything. Haha, but I try not to think about it or I want to die.
>>
>>24687820

No because they're incapable of guilt. If by chance one does feel guilt she'll simply have sex with 5 alphas to get her mind off it.
>>
File: 1448993964076.jpg (305 KB, 754x1530) Image search: [Google]
1448993964076.jpg
305 KB, 754x1530
>>24687820
They do

>"Nice Guys" are the real assholes! They're manipulative, insensitive, bitter, ugly, creeps!"

>Hits the wall and cock carousel ends

>"Nice Guys" were the right guys after all! Thank you for not caring about my past, Anon"
>>
Adults of any sex can appreciate their personal growth over the years, though I find that men tend to be more proud of their "wild 20s".
>>
>>24690079
This to be honest. It just provides more evidence for the follower mentality proposed by the other anon.
>>
>>24690168
I also was a latebloomer, one step away from being a home schooled idiot to the ways of the world.

>>24690079
I didn't. I was just autistic and took everyone's word for things right away. Like guys who say they are nice are usually the worse and most abusive. Especially when its the first (or only) think they have to say about themselves. For example they are usually just really insecure and controlling.
>>
>>24690168
I wonder which one of us they hate more? I'd be so jaded if someone stole that much money from me, that's almost my whole savings. Do you know who did it?
>>
>>24689961
i laughed so hard i felt my period start

you're pathetic
>>
Women don't think.
>>
>>24687933
great post, realistic, redpilled and pragmatic

can confirm
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.