[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't we do something about that guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: seriously.png (476 KB, 999x636) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
476 KB, 999x636
No but seriously. I'm not going to complain since it gets you banned now but...
>>
>>24687733
I actually enjoy these threads. I find them quite humorous, especially the annoyed and over the top reactions from wagefriends. The NEET provides a valuable service to /r9k/, bringing fresh and funny content. Especially on Wagefriend Wednesday!
>>
>>24687733
NEET threads are excessive, but they always serve their purpose.
>>
>>24687775
>fresh
>funny

U wut nigga.
>>
>>24687775
Huh what? When did wagekeks get their own day? Aren't they at work?
>>
>>24687775
>implying it's not just NEETs fabricating over-the-top reactions to perpetuate the myth of the happy NEET
>>
> fap in the morning
> feel sleepy and without energy the rest of the day
> fap before bed
> wake up like shit the next day

I just can't win can I?
>>
>>24687809
>implying it's not wagekeks pretending to be NEETS fabricating those over the top reactions and creating the thread
>>
>>24687733
There are two kinds of ppl on this board, those with hurt bottoms and those without. You must ask yourself: which one am i?
>>
>>24687733
Wait, is this the same guy?
>>
Keep the wagekuk threads coming
>>
>>24687733
Fuck off you stupid redditor
>>
What's the problem, OhP?
>>
File: DESUUUUUUUUUUU.png (198 KB, 438x544) Image search: [Google]
DESUUUUUUUUUUU.png
198 KB, 438x544
>>24687775
This, tbch desu.
>>
>>24687775
He should spam on s4s instead.
They'd like it more than r9k and r9k would be better off without him so it's a win win
>>
it would be funny if everyone just collectively ignored troll threads but thats just a pipedream
>>
>>24687775
I wonder who could be behind this post

fakgfh2hrh151fmda
>>
>>24687775
Is it necessary to have 10 of them at a time?
>>
File: smug-00020.jpg (162 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
smug-00020.jpg
162 KB, 588x766
I love them because I remember all the retards who said the robot would stop those sorts of threads.
>>
>>24687733
Typical wagekek, he cannot stand to be reminded of his absolute slavery to a system that he will never be able to escape out of.
>2015
>Actually getting mad at wagekek threads
Stop being such an uptight cunt desu senpai.
>>
>>24688769
Wage cvcks always take the bait
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.