[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g

The song, if you listen to the lyrics is pretty much a ballad of Chad and Stacey, and how Chad (Trevor) always get's the girl, so he just resorts to ignorance.
>>
>>24687654
Who fucking cares, man?
>>
I'm not going to watch the video or find out who this guy is, but no.
>>
he pretty much wrote a song and has a video about a man being keked by gorilla

and it called the less i know the better?
so yeah i would say its a song about him being keked in the past
>>
>>24687765
To get keked you need to have a SO of some kind.
This means a robot can not be keked.
>>
File: jsnjs.png (1 MB, 1368x1392) Image search: [Google]
jsnjs.png
1 MB, 1368x1392
Does anyone know who this girl is?
>>
File: ass and feets.png (2 MB, 1680x1468) Image search: [Google]
ass and feets.png
2 MB, 1680x1468
>>24687799

This is her ass and feets.
>>
>>24687725
Have you heard of Tame Impala?

>>24687765
He even brings up things that they talk about in the red pill.
>she said it's not now or never
>in TEN YEARS we'll be together
>better late than never
I assume referring to the wall following the cock carousel.
>>
File: 0034 - 2QB5Org.png (776 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 2QB5Org.png
776 KB, 4500x4334
>>24687778
In the song, it isn't his SO. He is just pining over a girl who is with Chad. He says basically now or never, and she says in 10 years time they can be together. KP knows the deal
>>
File: 1447696685484.jpg (26 KB, 414x471) Image search: [Google]
1447696685484.jpg
26 KB, 414x471
>>24687654
shit song, shit video, whoever likes this is a shit beta kid baka TOBEHONESTF4M

A SHIT

tame impala

more like shit faggot xoxoxox
>>
>>24688134
Your autism is showing. This thread has nothing to do with whether the song or video is good. It's about whether the song reflects elements of robot dogma about women baka senpai
>>
>>24688134
>more like shit faggot xoxoxox

This guy gets it. Nothing new under the sun, OP. Listen to this Meat Loaf classic: it's about him getting clucked by all his friends and it dates from 1981.

https://youtu.be/tL4jJ0_5p1Q
>>
>>24688226
i don't care you disgusting fat nigger, i do what i want cause i'm a huge bandit and a gangsta and i can do what i want

you're a shitkid go suck a dong matey :D robot dogma my ass
>>
>>24687654
Kevin Parker is somewhere between beta and failed normie. I wish his music was better though. He's made a few hits, but for the most part I find his sound starts to grate on my nerves. Too squeaky and high pitched. Still, I religiously listen to Tame Impala. I'd say his best song ever is Mind Mischief.

He was doing some new shit called Melodies Echo Chamber. I listened to a bit, not bad at all.
>>
>>24688336
I watched the video now. Yeah, Tame Impala is definitely Beta White kid in High school angst: the band.

Song sounds good though, and the visuals were tasty. I don't relate to any of his music on a lyrical level, but I enjoy it.
>>
>>24688336
this. His first two albums (innerspeaker and lonerism) weren't bad, but his last one (can't remember the name) is like "oh, neat, an album"

Most of his stuff is written/recorded by him and he has a live band that he plays with, which is pretty cool. But other than that, I don't see how he's a robot - maybe just depressed.

And yeah, Melodies Echo Chamber is pretty good. Really poppy, but still good. I think it's his sisters or girlfriends band.
>>
>>24688733
Exactly.
>innerspeaker and lonerism
I don't really listen to much else by him but those two albums. A few singles, but that was definitely his highest point. Maybe he'll top them, but I'm skeptical
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.