[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's funny? How about the fact that this piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: finn-star-wars.jpg (267 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
finn-star-wars.jpg
267 KB, 1200x1600
You know what's funny?

How about the fact that this piece of shit figurine is STILL sitting on its shelf since DAY 01, while the other ones got bought pretty easily. That little soccer ball shithead is second in that aspect too. Funny how this movie wants to be so open to minorities, but it still fails in merchandising its diversity properly.
>>
Black people have been prominent characters in every Star Wars movie.
Kill yourself you ignorant child.
>>
>>24687588
You should buy as many of those as you can, so when it gets re-released on ultra-bluray and they edit him into a white guy, you can sell the originals of that toy for thousands.
>>
If they made a MC Ride action figure I would buy it.
>>
>>24687588

Because he's not a cool character like Solo (or we don't know yet) and he has no cool weapons like a Jedi.

I'm anything but racist but I wouldn't buy that toy, or even the female girl from the trailer in toy form, unless she came with a lightsaber or soemthing.
>>
>>24687635
Why the fuck did you come back?
No one wants you here.
Go away.
>>
>>24687588
>>24687588
>those white sneakers

I guess swag still exists a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
>>
its just because its just a thug in a jacket with a gun

what kind of parent/kid would buy that shit when you can get SUPER DARK SITH LORD WITH CLAYMORE LIGHTSABER FUCKING STORMTROOPERS AND COOL PILOT SPIC THAT CAN PASS OFF AS WHITE
>>
ooga booga, where da blue wimmin at
>>
>>24687588
1. nice dubs
2. Worked quite nice on mace windu, these are action figurines for children.
children be like
> "waaauuw He beat that evil dude he is so cool I wanna be like him!"
Because they did not see him that way, the figure isn't being sold with success.
The only ones I think would buy this figure are Star Wars manchild fags who are trying to build a new star wars shrine
>>
People don't even know about the character yet. Sales will go up after the movie is out.
>>
>>24687639
He has a lightsaber and knows how to use it. But yeah he's not cool and the actor is a pretentious piece of shit.
>>24687622
I know that already, but thatss not even my point. He's not an interesting character and they surely picked him off for the diversity quota.
>>
>>24687622
Doesn't get any more prominent than Mace Dindu.
The target audience just doesn't want to identify with a an African-American, especially one that is this feral looking.
>>
>>24687660
>its just because its just a thug in a jacket with a gun
Yeah now that I think about it, that makes sense.
>>
>>24687649
>I guess swag still exists a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
You don't tell this guy that.
>>
>>24687730
>You don't tell this guy that.
fuck, meant "You don't need to tell this guy that"
>>
>>24687660
>Oscaar Isaac
>Spic
Shit I just looked this up. Thought he was Italian or from Spain but no, he is GUATEMALAN!!!!
>>
>>24687639
Hold the fuck up. The nigger isn't even a Jedi? What's the fucking problem? Is it because he also looks special needs?
>>
>>24687788
He has a lightsaber, that's the whole plot, he found Anakin's lightsaber, the one Luke lost. But he also knows how to use it, which is strange because you'd need someone to teach you.
>>
>>24687865
needing the force to not cut your limbs off was an entire thing. is he force-sensitive?
>>
>>24687885
Probably not considering JJ Gaybrams is a shit writer.
>>
No one want mace dindu

Suprise
>>
>>24687788

He might be (most probably just force-sensitive and might get trained after he finds the saber), but you wouldn't know from the toy.

And the movie isn't out so kids and parents don't even know.

They could have given him a blue lightsaber if they wanted the toy to sell is my point.

Does op think that if they made Kylo Ren black parents wouldn't buy the toy?

Because they would, it's a fucking greatsword lightsaber and a cool mask, who even cares about their color.
>>
>>24687905
>don't mind me i'll just be beating people who can literally stop gunshots by swinging this sword at them
>>
>>24687588
>muh divershitty
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>24687926
>greatsword
Isn't that a weapon? And don't weapon kill? Jesus Christ anon, think of the children.
>>
File: 1442913001627.jpg (399 KB, 1654x829) Image search: [Google]
1442913001627.jpg
399 KB, 1654x829
>>24687588
>figure had become impregnated
>>
>>24687588
Look, as a black guy even I can see the fact that they picked the most boring black looking guy out there. This is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>24687588
This is a main character? literally looks like one of those background characters nobody cares about.
>>
File: 1447714313907.png (244 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447714313907.png
244 KB, 500x375
>>24687588
>work at a toy store
>when these figures were released earlier this year they sold like hotcakes, all except the black one
>after all this time I have never placed a SINGLE order for the black one
>all of his figures are still sitting where they were when we first shipped them in, I see them every couple of days when I restock the others

I really feel bad for him guys. I'm a racist and I still feel bad for him. Even the black kids don't give a shit about him.
>>
>>24688310
That's because deep down in American's hearts we know blacks can't be heroes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.