[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats it like to get cheated on, is it as hot as it seems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448832805732.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1275) Image search: [Google]
1448832805732.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1275
Whats it like to get cheated on, is it as hot as it seems?
>>
>>24687549
really hot, you'll love it op
>>
>>24687549
You'll cry at first but then you'll start fapping to the thought of her fucking him and it will feel good.
>>
Fucking keklettes in this thread
>>
Did mia get cheated on??
>>
>>24688300
Nah her husband has a kek fetish
>>
Go get a gf and find out.
>>
>>24687549
I used to fap to the idea of having a gf cheat on me and deliberately rub it in my face.
But then it actually happened to me.
You perspective will instantly change once she calls you at 3 in the morning moaning in your ear while some fucker is dicking her in the background.
And she'll find a way to justify it and simultaneously make it your fault.
I think the biggest misconception here is that most keks would like to believe, that in some twisted way, they have control over this situation.
It's YOUR fantasy, YOUR will, and therefore YOU can decide what happens, when, where, and with whom. And you would have the ability to make it stop at any point in time. At least it was for me.
But that's all a lie. It's complete unrelenting mental anguish, and you can't do a damn thing about it.
The people who want that are truly sick, and I'm glad I got slapped with reality before I fell too deep.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.