[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>X and Y are in a relationships >X finds out Y cheats on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>X and Y are in a relationships
>X finds out Y cheats on them with Z
>X gets angry with Z
I don't even. How is this acceptable human behaviour? It's Y that agreed to stay in a relationship with you, how is Z fault if that doesn't go as expected? Holy shit people make me crazy.
>>
>>24687304
I always assumed it was because Z is trying to steal Y away from X. Plebs can't fight base animal instincts
>>
This is something that bothers me too. If a guy's girlfriend cheats on him with another guy, why does the boyfriend typically get in a fight with other male? It's the girl that cheated.
>>
>>24687304
Why not both? fuck robots
>>
>>24687338
Ok. But Z tried and Y let it happen. STILL, how is that Z's fault?
>>
File: 1447581808034.png (160 KB, 556x730) Image search: [Google]
1447581808034.png
160 KB, 556x730
In my opinion, Z should be praised and thanked for testing Y's fidelity. Z does absolutely NOTHING wrong since he is not in a relationship himself. Sleeping with someone's partner is not a crime, it's their choice to do it.

Normies are ungrateful.
>>
>>24687304
> used to be good friends with x
> x starts drifting away from me as a friend
> talks shit about me for no reason
>2 years later
> x and y still together
> start hanging out with y
> we have a lot in common
> get with y
> x says " I thought we were friends, you betrayed me"
> "got a missed call from your y"
Deal with it x you massive faggot, y spends 3 nights a week at my place now you fucking c.uck.
Fuck x.
>>
>>24687392
This week on "Things that only happened in Anon's mind"...
>>
If you are a male and a female has cheated on you with another male, the only solution is to murder the male for disrespecting you
And slowly, painfully murder the female for betraying you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.