[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't anyone love me, man? I keep trying that whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
277 KB, 2000x1000
Why doesn't anyone love me, man?

I keep trying that whole "be yourself" and "love yourself" shit but it doesn't seem to work.
>>
somebody offer an answer please
it's killing me
>>
>>24687213
Bee urself even harder
froginbeecostume.jpg
>>
>>24687213
You answered yourself, friend.
You know what you must do.
>>
File: 1448926775676.jpg (108 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448926775676.jpg
108 KB, 764x1024
>>24687185
you're probably not b-ing yourself enough
>>
Kill yourself, subhuman nigger.
>>
>>24687185
You're probably a piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 480x480
>>24687185
Seriously, just kill yourself.
You will have a dozen of facebook "R.I.P" and hypocriptical love you status.
That is as far as you can get in love
>>
>>24687289
>>24687291

g-guys pls no bully, not now....
>>
>>24687185
I love you, man.
>>
You are unattractive or short. That's literally all that matters.
>>
>>24687232
>>24687251
>>24687254
>>24687289
>>24687291
>>24687300
>>24687322
since when is r9k so mean?
>>
>>24687336
Everything changed when the normie nation attacked.
>>
File: ATbjRRgkc.png (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ATbjRRgkc.png
72 KB, 600x600
Poor bastqrd.
>>
>>24687336
They're mostly guys who just gave up, so they don't care anymore. You're nothing to them.

I'm not one of them, iktf, and my tip is stop wanting peopel to love you, and just try try to improve yourself, so you have a good living and more confidence.

Somtimes, when you're well off, people start liking you more.

It sounds dishonest, but that's just the way it works.
>>
File: 1444192649037.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1444192649037.jpg
128 KB, 1080x1350
It's just another platitude tinged with white lies to make an unfair circumstance seem fair. The truth is that some people will always be alone and unloved. Such has been the doctrine that's haunted humanity since its inception. There are only few moves to make now, my friend, and all of them end with you dying. Will you die without the world hearing your cries, or will you become a soldier for the betalution? The choice is yours
>>
>>24687471
>The truth is that some people will always be alone and unloved.

Fuck you

Fuck youguck you fuck uou duck you fuckouo
>>
Did you buy that shit they feed you about there being "somebody for everyone" and all that shit?

I wish people would just be honest, and say that some people are never going to be loved.

Telling people it's about personality is also awful, it just makes people think they must be an awful person if nobody loves them.
>>
>>24687574
Yeah and many thousands of poeple will die virgins too, some by choice, most of them not.
>>
>>24687715
>it just makes people think they must be an awful person if nobody loves them.

But you must be?

That's pretty obvious.
>>
You probably have a low social value, it's all about status, looks and money.
>>
>>24687213
i actually do have an answer.

imagine a friend who's bigger, stronger, and more masculine than you are. a group of strangers is going to be shown pictures of you and that friend side by side, and they will be told that you are homosexual lovers. they will then be asked who they think the "top" is and who the "bottom" is. your friends will be told the results. obviously you don't want everyone to think you're the faggot who gets pounded in the ass. but you're the underdog physically. people are going to naturally think you're the bottom. so how do you exude masculine dominance just from a picture? you can't puff your chest out and look like a tough-guy douchebag because people will see right through that. you have to have a knowing, mysterious smirk that will make people think, that little guy, there's something about him. what does he know that we don't? you need to have this scenario in your head at all times and imagine people are judging whether you're the top or bottom in a gay relationship with a larger man. that's the demeanor you need to have to get women to like you.
>>
>>24688099

I literally can't get halfway though your post without going crossed eyed.

Sparknotes pls?
>>
>>24687185
How the fuck is anyone gonna love you if you don't love yourself. Get the fuck up right now and work on constantly improving yourself and making your life better and things will fall into place.
>>
>>24689193

OP just said he tried that and it didn't work.
>>
>>24688099
i am a faggot who wants to be pounded in the ass though
>>
File: 1444979974756.gif (1 MB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
1444979974756.gif
1 MB, 400x307
>>24689074
I've read it and it boils down to
"have the scenario of you being gay in your head when you look for women"

I know, I don't get it either
>>
>>24690163
He hasn't tried. Or he wants to be miserable.
>>
File: 1407521310120.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1407521310120.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>24687185
>I keep trying that whole "be yourself" and "love yourself
WRONG

just accept who you really are wholely

even the most negative and cringiest things about you

be HONEST with yourself and with others

and LOVE yourself

after that you will be more open minded to others and their shortcomings and you will be able to create bond with another person

>protip: just say hello and smile at people,it really does wonders
>>
>>24690163
He's tried and quit. If he wants to be happy he's gonna have to self examine and think about what he wants in life and start working towards it or else he'll forever be a loser.
So he can either accept things how they are or work towards what they might be.
>>
File: itsaten.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
itsaten.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24687185
hang in there anon. It's tough but I guess your biggest problem is, that you thinking it's some sort of solution that will instantly net you everything you want. It's not. If you just pretend to love yourself like you are, you do just that, you pretend.
When you accept your shortcomeings as they are, you can come to terms with them. When you come to terms with them, you can start improveing yourself.
I for one accepted my faith with the resolve of a fatalist and now only live to lift, play vidya and work my wagekek-job. It made me content on some level. Slowly starting to get into contact with the outer world again and feeling less depressed than I felt in 3 years.
Just accept that you suck and make yourself on your way to resolve what ailes you.
I also do a shitload of drugs.
>>
Because you don't bring value to anyone's life. Some people you can't help but love because they're so outwardly oriented and joyous to be around, but you're likely depressed and depressing to be around and also withdrawn such that being in your presence is draining and unpleasant.
>>
I like you bro. I'm sure a lot of people really like you, but you're too depressed to realize it.
>>
>>24689074
you need to have mysterious intentions and exude an aura of dominance like you're in on a secret that no one else is
something about depth
>>
I would love you OP
But I doubt you would open your heart to me
Or vice-versa even
Do you love anyone?
Social shit is so complicated
>>
>>24687185
You can't force love blockhead. All you can do is be good to the people around you and keep your heart open.
>>
>>24688099
this guy constantly thinks about gay sex
>>
love yourself, believe me, it's important
>>
File: x1SkLtE.png (31 KB, 734x1472) Image search: [Google]
x1SkLtE.png
31 KB, 734x1472
>>24691775
Fug
>>24691410
>Y-you're a bad person that's why no one likes you
>only bad people are rejected :^)
Anon to HQ we have a normie i repeat we have a normie in sight
>>
What do you look like bro? Obese? Deformed?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.