[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /GirlPunisher/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15
File: 1356752289303.jpg (35 KB, 375x563) Image search: [Google]
1356752289303.jpg
35 KB, 375x563
>be me
>spend teens and early 20s getting friendzoned and BTFO
>sorted life out in late 20s
>use hookup apps to meet up dozens of girls

If I think the girl would have rejected the old me, I find ways to subtlety punish them, including.

- Getting them to my place and putting on boring world/art cinema
- Sit browsing internet while they grow bored until they leave
- Give them glasses of prune juice that gives them diarrhoea (most people don't seem to know this is a characteristic of the drink, especially bimbos and foreign students)
- Stop fucking at random, go quiet and then say "err, I'm not gonna cum, this isn't working for me", especially if they are fairly hot (this crushes the girl)
- Try to ass fuck them, if I pull it off, I only ever assfuck them in future meet ups
- Humblebrag about banging many chicks and saying their race doesn't really rank that high

Anyone else here have a similar hobby?
>>
>>24687165
How did you learn how to destroy women?

Any books?
>>
>>24687239
Do you mean punish or acquire?
>>
>>24687256
I suppose both. I'm a the point in my life where I'm just really afraid to even look at a women.
>>
>>24687301
How to punish: This comes from getting to know women and what they expect, from there you can working on subverting it

How to get: I believe in the "snowball method", which is a bit like the catch 22 of "you need work experience to get a job and you need a job to get work experience", the same is true with women. Some how they can smell if other women are in your life, and if so, you will see results.

I always have about four sexual friendships on the go (inb4 normie, I am born beta and will die beta, its a soul thing and its eternal) and having this ego safety need makes you more bold, you will take more risks and make your move early and women will more often then not go for a same day lay if you have lined up the co-ordinates right.

I am a skinny fat, pot bellied chinless anti social fuck, but one thing I have going for me is I can talk about a lot of different subjects. But what you talk about doesnt really matter, that is just the social lube to build comfort before making a move.
>>
>>24687388
This sounds fun but if I were in your position I would be spending my time trying to find a virgin or a girl who is better than most girls in order to start a family.
>>
File: 1386537048714.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1386537048714.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
Right here.

Sorted my shit out when I was 25. Was a fat NEET, started lifting and got a decent job. Became pretty desirable. Women started approaching me more. Every time I would think back to women hate threads on /r9k/. Reject her, acting like I was being really nice about it but trying to subtly throw in backhanded comments, after a bit of practice I got pretty good at it. Have made 2 women cry using this method. Swift and glorious justice has been done. Will greentext some if niggas be interested.
>>
File: 1369177297845.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1369177297845.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>24687301
To get the ball rolling with the snowball method, you will have to fuck ugly girls. You will have to fuck fat girls, and the idea is to keep them all on your books, for the reasons stated above.

Install a shit load of hookup apps, try and be more social, go to gatherings of all kind, force yourself to talk to men and women, talk to the girl at the checkout, talk to the old man at the door. Talk at every opportunity. You will crash and burn at points, but fuck it. life is but a dream, think of it as a life in GTA or something. You die, you respawn. Nothing matters.

You need to expose yourself to randomness, accept every invite, invite yourself to things you dont want to go to, or even where you are not wanted. Doing this lead me to living like a king in africa for a few months with rich hot white girls family ass fucking her every day.

All of you can do it, never give up and there is glory in trying and failure but none on sitting on your ass.
>>
>>>>24687450
Green text Away
>>
File: 1446828645458.jpg (21 KB, 480x465) Image search: [Google]
1446828645458.jpg
21 KB, 480x465
>>24687388
>>24687165
*tips fedora*

origineeel comnt
>>
>>24687165
minus the ass fucking that all sounds fun though
>>
File: 1354920107525.jpg (2 MB, 3327x4590) Image search: [Google]
1354920107525.jpg
2 MB, 3327x4590
>>24687450
GREENTEXT THAT SHIT MY NEGRO FRIEND
>>
Bumporiginally bloccctx
>>
Question: how much lying does your method involve? Specifically about feelings.

Principle-homo here.
>>
Why does that image get me so aroused god fucking damn
>>
how does prune juice even happen, prunes are dried. wtf
>>
File: Prunus_domestica.jpg (157 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Prunus_domestica.jpg
157 KB, 800x600
>>24688207
>being a literal retard
>>
>>24687165

This is called being a horrible person and justifying it with your own mistreatment.

Why punish them because you THINK they would have treated you like this?

You will learn this behaviour and become a real piece of shit and hurt the woman you one day want to be your waifu.

Doesn't really matter because the entire story is probably made up but...
>>
>>24689379
roastie getting toasty I see. Are you a victim of OP?
>>
>>24688581
>literal
>literal
>literal

wew lad
>>
>>24687165
Rofl this exact same post was on here yesterday. Word for word. Christ how pathetic. Don't fall for the bait autismolords.
>>
>>24689379
You reap what you sew, roasties.

You cant beat someone down for twenty years and expect prince charming to come out of it.
>>
>>24687434
>Start a family

literally why would anyone want to do this
>>
Who /boypunisher/ here?
>Be me
>Fat in hs, no attention from Chad
>Lose a bunch of weight in 1st year of uni, suddenly chads everywhere
>Find out their individual interests, likes/dislikes, mold myself into their perfect waifu
>Just about to have sex for first time
>Laugh uncontrollably and leave the second he whips his dick out
>No anon, I don't need a pencil, thanks though
>Spread rumours about how small dick is
>Repeat

Done this to about 4 chads. It's more time consuming, but so much more rewarding than just feeding them laxatives.
Another good one is to pretend you're into freaky fetish shit, and take pictures unbeknownst to them. Then blackmail. Being evil is A+
>>
File: 1374631398542.png (99 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1374631398542.png
99 KB, 510x546
>>24690413
I both like and dislike the sound of this. A girl that's bitter about Chad's and humiliates them would be hot as fuck.

But you also sound like a whore because you spend your time getting all over them and generally being slutty until you can drop the other shoe.
>>
>>24687165

you're doing great, great things anon
>>
>>24690478
That's the thing though, I don't actually sleep with them or do anything slutty. Chads love being made to wait, it makes them think your pussy is some sort of prize, and that you're "waiting" for someone special, when in reality you're only waiting so the effect is more crushing.
>>
>>24690581
Yeah, but I'm sure you make out with them. Cuddle up to them. Rub all over them. Whatever you need to do to get them hot and bothered.
>>
>>24687464

>life is but a dream, think of it as a life in GTA or something. You die, you respawn. Nothing matters.

This is a terrible way to think. I can't think of a more dangerous and destructive outlook to have.
>>
>>24687239
This is such an absurd comment lol
>>
>>24690628
Yeah, true. There's that side to it. But it's for the greater good.
>>
>>24690765
And that's the point. You're whoring yourself out. Sure, a bunch of Chads get buttblasted. But you're still slutting it up.

That's why I said it's both hot and gross.
>>
>>24687165
Would literally only work if you're decently attractive. Fuck you, I'll never be able to do fun shit like that.
>>
>>24687165
Holy shit, I do the same thing.
I love snagging a Stacy, who'd have rejected me in high school, and have actually fucked a couple of girls who rejected me in high school, tell them a bunch of lies about having feelings and whatever, getting them to fall in love with me, and then cutting off all contact, ignoring every call, text, and even door knocks.
I also do this to former Thundercunts, women in their late 20's-mid 40's, women who have either recently or long since hit The Wall, and the meltdowns they have are beautiful, since I get them to invest a lot of their potential dating time into our "relationship", and they're like all baby-crazy and desperate to get married, taking them right to the point of engagement sometimes, and just bailing, with no warning.
Women are just masturbation aids, only stupider.
>>
>>24690655
I dunno anon, it seems pretty fucking retarded in theory but taking no risks at all seems like it'll end in a different, more painful sort of demise.
>>
>>24690868
>taking them right to the point of engagement sometimes, and just bailing, with no warning.

Dude, greentext that shit.
>>
>>24690799
>implying OP isn't doing the same thing
Come on anon, revenge on either side is good.
>>
>>24690912
Yeah, but I don't care about OP. He's a dude, and thus a sexual nonentity to me. Logically, you're equal to him and I should be keking without care. But emotions aren't logical.
>>
>>24690799
Ehhh making out and cuddling isn't really slutting it up imo
And I've also only been able to do it to 4
So far. I think they're starting to catch on
>>
>>24690413
>No anon
You slipped. I was with you as long as you were just slaying Chads, but the average guy doesn't deserve that treatment.
>>
you post this every day and it wasn't intriguing the first time and it certainly won't be intriguing the 50th time, you fucking autist
>>
>>24691009
And the average female does?
Also I just used anon in place of Chad. Was not meant to imply I do this to average dudes.
>>
>>24691058
Go away tripfag. Nobody cares about your opinion
>>
>>24691058
You're just upset because some robot like OP fucked you over like that, you fucking neurotic whore.
>>
>>24691124
I don't believe you, but I'm going to tell myself that I do so I can preserve what small faith I have left in people
>>
OP you are my hero and inspiration.

Please tell some stories.
>>
>>24691168
For real, they've all been members of either the football or basketball team. Hence why I'm starting to get a reputation. I need to cool it for a bit.
>>
>>24691274
Ok, I applaud you for that and will cheer you on just as much as OP.

How exactly do you pick your targets though?
>>
>>24690909
Most recent one
>meet a fat chick on OkCupid
>didn't know she was fat until I met her, all her pictures were old, she catfished the shit out of me but I held out, because she was a former Stacy and currently used deceitful tactics to get laid, herself
>33 years old, biological clock ticking so loud I could hear it
>buy the fat bitch a burrito and she fucks me in the parking lot after dinner
>daily sex for a week straight, she never fails to beg me to cum inside her, insists she's on the pill, but I'm not nearly that stupid
>end of the week, she tells me "I'm not like this with everyone" and "I feel a real connection to you", like she's said a thousand times before with her used up cunt
>fake my way through a speech about developing strong feelings for her, start talking all poetic and romantic, busting out my fine liberal arts college education (the only place it's helped me has been in silver tonguing bitches)
>exchange ILYs
>notice my pad's getting pretty messy, I'm lazy and rarely clean up, decide it's time for another room mate
>ask her to move in with me, she starts crying and blubbering on about how in love she really is and so happy and blah blah blah
>live together for a few months, instantly turn cold
>never cuddle, to the point that she'd sometimes cry and beg to be held, especially after sex, and I'd just ignore her completely
>never cum in her, which starts to stick in her craw, can tell she's dying to squeeze out a kid, even with a couple of extra chromosomes, before all her eggs completely spoil over
>constantly insult her, tell her to eat less, tell her I don't want to fuck her that night because she's just too fat and I didn't feel like doing all the work, make fun of her GED and unemployment, remind her that she was still living with her mom when I came in
>she's still "in love" with me
>start looking for a new apartment behind her back
>buy a shitty ring from a pawn shop, some jewelry cleaner, and polished it up a bit
Cont too long
>>
File: 1369099739497.jpg (43 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1369099739497.jpg
43 KB, 400x399
>>24691354
>tell her I don't want to fuck her that night because she's just too fat and I didn't feel like doing all the work, make fun of her GED and unemployment, remind her that she was still living with her mom when I came in

Oh lawdy.
>>
>>24687450
please do so for me robot-sama
>>
>>24691354
Fuck, moving in with her was a bad idea though. You always need an exit plan if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>24691354
>she's about to spend the weekend at her dad's place in Atlanta, she wouldn't be back until Monday afternoon
>move-in day is Monday morning, going to be a tight squeeze
>skype Sunday night, propose over it, saying I meant to do it when she got back but couldn't wait any more
>she eats it up, starts bawling and screaming and telling me how happy she is
>borrowed my friend's van earlier that day and it was already packed with all of my shit by the time I skyped her
>moved all my shit in the next morning, blocked her on all possible routes of contact, all social media, skype, and changed my number
>add her on a fake facebook page and sit back and watch the constant stream of angry and despairing statuses and the constant sharing of shit quality youtube lyric videos for mid-00's era buttrock/emo bands
I didn't mean for the story to be this long, but I hope you all enjoy it, I really went to town on this one. Not usually this brutal.
>>
>>24691196
>meet stacy
>shes like all the other ones
>know what she likes/dislikes
>build up tension
>hang out and go out to places together
>get her to think im falling for her
>about to have sex first time
>alot of foreplay/kissing
>shes really into it all lustful and shit
>kissing my way down to her pussy
>take panties off expose her vag (it's a nice innie)
>sigh and then say: "i thought it would be prettier than that"
>look annoyed, stand up, walk straight to the bathroom to get dressed and leave
>she has a sad look on her face like shes about to cry
>on to the next one

i want to punish all the stacies

>tfw it was all a dream
>>
>>24691418
Sonny boy, I had this all planned out from the moment she accepted my first date invitation.
>>
>>24691344
Well, I honestly wait for them to approach me. But the thing is I don't want to fuck over a guy who's actually nice, and just happens to be athletic and well adjusted. I don't hate normies, I hate assholes.
So I wait for them to approach me at parties or whatever random bullshit my roommate has forced me to do on the weekend. Then I do some research on the guy while we're just chatting and texting over the next couple weeks to determine if he deserves to be fucked over.
If he doesn't, I'll invite him over for dinner, just do general friendly things with no romantic overtones, and make it clear that I don't have time for a romantic relationship. Hang outs are always school oriented, and I'll set him up with one of my friends and then they'll both be happy.
I actually introduced my one friend to her fiance through this scheme
>>
>>24688581
those are plums
dried plums are prunes
shouldn't it be called plum juice?
>>
File: 1444602301632.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1444602301632.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
>Women are nothing more than a hole to me.
>Spend months at a time strategically planting relationship vibes into women's heads, and playing love games
>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little cunts to fuck around with.
>Some women actually believe I care about them as partners but the truth is I only use them as my personal fucktoys and cum dumpsters
>>
ITT: Neckbeard fantasies
>>
File: 448922870907.jpg (22 KB, 206x786) Image search: [Google]
448922870907.jpg
22 KB, 206x786
>>24691512
Nice work anon, I've always wanted to ghost someone like that but never had gf
>>
File: 081.gif (1 MB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
1 MB, 200x179
>>24687165 (OP)
>In my twenties studying hard to become a md
>Ignored by every girl my age
>Guys also ignore me except for the occasional sympathetic guy that strikes up a conversation with me
>Notice how almost every girl it seems my age has a boyfriend and never goes without one for any period of time
>Notice how Chads will be talking to so many different girls at once even when they're near each other
>No friends no gf so more time to study
>When these women are done riding the cock carousel in their twenties they expect to settle for some chump like me in their thirties especially a doctor

I will have a peak sexual market value in my 30s that has been increasing while a woman in her 30s sexual market value will be in a free fall. You could have fallen in love with me in your twenties but instead you preferred to ride the cock carousel. Evidently being a whore is either better than falling in love or you could never love someone like me to begin with unless they were rich.

Fuck that, I'm going to pump and dump these pieces of human garbage left and right. I wont even look at them just how they never even looked at me in my twenties. I'll either be a bachelor free to enjoy the world, get a girl from another country, or get with a teenager. I've been alone for twenty something years so what's another twenty years of being alone, I'm used to it.
>>
i've got one

>act like i wanna date girl
>fuck her
>never text or talk to her again unless it is to fuck her again
>>
Watch this video, this guy absolutely destroys this cheating whore he was engaged to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs

This is they state of modern western women. Worthless, parasitic, vile, disgusting, creatures. I hope there is a hell because there is a special place in hell for these creatures, the deepest level of hell is reserved for the treacherous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_%28Dante%29#Ninth_Circle_.28Treachery.29
>>
>>24691706
Work out, study Chads, mimic some Chad traits while simultaneously playing up your natural introvertion, so you look like you're the hot, sensitive guy with feelings that all women crave, take on some normie pursuits (you don't even have to actually do some of them, just lie; for example, "I like to go hiking" and now you look manly and rugged without ever having to actually leave your house) and be smart, say lots of confusing, big words, with confidence (I do this by imagining I'm completely alone and talking to myself, I don't even acknowledge the woman's existence as I talk to her because I'm talking about myself and feel like I'm talking to myself out loud).
Do these things, you'll get women with varying success rates, depending on how much money you make and how good the woman looks, also how old she is. It's not 100% but you'll find some beast to sheathe your cock in, and the more you do it, the easier it gets and the better your game gets and eventually you're plowing 7's consistently and 8's-10's on a regular enough basis to feel good about yourself.
The key to winning women over is to pretend to be everything they say they want, while being everything they actually want.
>>
>>24687464
>You need to expose yourself to randomness

My nigger. Statistics based approaches are the only answer to something as random as female affection.
>>
>be average robot
>go to online dating
>message 100 women sincerely
>zero responses
>double my income on my profile
>suddenly wild single moms appear
>go on first date with them
>dress really nice, look as handsome as possible
>listen attentively during the date, be wonderful companion
>at the end of the date tell them that we just aren't compatible and I hope she finds someone

REVENGE IS A DISH SERVED COLD ROASTIES
>>
>>24691512
Why? Did I miss the part where she did something deserving of this?
>>
File: dev.jpg (12 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
dev.jpg
12 KB, 199x253
>>24692057
For my enjoyment, obviously; isn't that the point?
Kukukuku all according to keikaku desu senpai
>>
>>24691354

>I shacked up with a fat chick

devilish
>>
>>24692147
She spent her good years, slutting around and denying men like you and the man I was and sucking off Chads. When she realized she was well past her sell-by date on the market, is when she deigned to lower herself to find a "nice guy", really she just wanted some beta bux after all of the alpha fux.
It's her penance for her years of emotional terrorism committed against all the robots she came across in her peak years.
>>
>>24692108
This is why the normies hate you. You deserve it
>>
I'm not that extreme but I do make a point of pushing to get on public transport before them and generally avoiding doing the sort of thing that was once considered gentlemanly. Unfortunately if women want to experience the sort of bleak reality of male existence in return for equality then they will have to learn what it's like not being a special little snowflake.
>>
File: IMG_2882.jpg (140 KB, 750x1197) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2882.jpg
140 KB, 750x1197
>>24687165
You'll faggots will never be Chad-tier.
>>
File: IMG_6694.jpg (147 KB, 750x1196) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6694.jpg
147 KB, 750x1196
>>24692440
>tfw you don't answer any questions
>tfw you just say Ok and she backs off
:^) JUST BEEEEEEE URSELF
>>
>>24692285
Normies love me, I hate normies. I pretend to be like them, and ruin them from the inside.
>>
>>24692278
Godspeed anon, I hope to be like you when I'm older.
>>
>>24687165
>Give them glasses of prune juice that gives them diarrhoea
Is it me or i realy like to shit diarrhoea i feel so clean and awesome after some good dump.
I always wantted to do enema, but i got a scared, i just love to shit
>>
>>24692460
>>24692440
Kek, don't you love how weaselly women are?
If you give her the right tingles, you can basically own her.
>>
>>24692639
>give her the right tingles
how. what tingles?
>>
>>24692771
The ones in her cunny of course.
>>
>>24692108
top /mischief/
>>
>>24687165
I cheat on any girl I get.
Even if it's the sweetest homebody virgin that wants to cook for me and love me forever, I'll cheat on her.
Fuck women.
>>
Going to start giving women prune juice to get them to have diarhhea at my house, then ingest it. Thanks for the idea op.
>>
>>24692904
Unfortunately / fortunately, I'm the same way. There's no end to this madness.
>>
>>24692020
Lol kinda same here
Except I fuck them first and then leave.
You're just wasting money, faggot
>>
>>24693514
People spend their money on their hobbies. R/C enthusiasts spend their money on their toys, we spend ours using women like cum dumpsters and emotionally abusing them.
>>
>>24693578
You/he never said you fucked them.
You're basically paying for them to have a free meal and dump them.
You're not using as cumdumpsters, only food dumpsters.
Get some pussy, my nigga.
>mfw I fuck rich white girls
>promise them we'll see each other every day
>cum inside raw
>hang around to make sure she's not preggo
>on to the next one
>>
>>24693771
I told my most recent exploit, and I mentioned multiple times that I had sex with her.
>he pays for their meals
Top kek that's rich
>>
>>24693857
I only pay for the poor ones
I'm not a poorfag either.
I'm a stupid faggot with too much money and too much time for someone my age
>>
>>24687239
Bests book to learn how to destroy women is Mishima's Forbidden Colours, though beware there is gayness galore
>>
I don't get it.
If a man ever invited me round and put on some world/art cinema I'd be delighted and thought I'd found a real catch.

I always have at least a couple of subjects on the go at all times. Right now it's the Song Dynasty, Emperor Puyi, the last Emperor of China and The Forbidden Palace.

OP do not like world cinema and historical documentaries?
>>
>>24694721
Go back to reddit and stay there you fat cunt
>>
>>24691512

i mean thats cool

but fuck you could have cured cancer or something with that amount of effort
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.