[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else tired of the whole autofilters putting "Kek"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 576x1024
Anyone else tired of the whole autofilters putting "Kek" and "senpai" in where we want it to say c.u.c.k and f.a.m.?

I wasn't really bothered by it at first, but now it's kinda irritating. Especially the "wage kek" threads rather than "wage c.u.c.k" ones.

Please Hiroshima, remove the filter!
>>
kek

kc tire
>>
>>24686346
i thought we had all agreed we would use cvck from now on?
>>
I fucking hate it tbqhmhf (to be quite honest my honurable family)
>>
>>24686346
go to twitter if you wanna be a fag
>>
File: b60.png (22 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
22 KB, 165x115
As the saying goes: you've made your bed, no go lie in it.
>>
No, because I'm not a stupid faggot who uses stupid faggot words.
>>
I usually use sempai when I mean f am

It keeps the normies who are new to wordfilters on their toes
>>
to be honest family don't be a ku ck m8 ;)
>>
Yes, of course I'm mad at our reddit memes being filtered, oh no we won't be able to say f a m and t b h and the other memes we brought from reddit, what can we do!!??
>>
>>24686421

This.

Also, I thought OP's pic was a dead bird. Was relieved to see it was just a deer.
>>
>>24686346
i like the filters desu senpai
only roodypoos and candyasses say those words anyway
>>
>>24686346
just fucking deal with it fagola. its the best decision jackie chan has made so far
>>
File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>Especially the "wage kek" threads rather than "wage c.u.c.k" ones.
Aww, is the wagekek getting tired of a mocking laugh in his own name and prefer to be called a cuc.k? Don't worry, either one is fine with me since you guys get butthurt and mad whichever one I uss.
>>
>>24686346
Stfu, roody-poo. The peoples champ had to.
>>
Oh mine gosh is that deer okay? :(
>>
>>24686376
Please dont use that language here senpai(ily)
>>
>people want to use tb.h and f.am unironically
>this is the mindset of the whole website, not only r9k
>mfw all the oldfags went to infinity chong
>mfw 4chan is worse than reddit
Gj newfags
>>
File: image001.jpg (17 KB, 311x394) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
17 KB, 311x394
>>24686501
>WAHHH MUH OLDFAG CULTURE WAS TAKEN OVER!!!
Sit down, gramps or we'll put you in the oldfolks home.
>>
>>24686346
Why would I be tired? I don't speak like a meme nigger. Stay on Twitter, nigger.
>>
>>24686559
>Q-quick ! LETS MOCK HIM BECAUSE HE'S AN OLDFAG
>Damn l love ruining websites so much xd amirite guys memes xdd picture related is you xdd
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>24686580
True old fag would've used viper
>>
>>24686559

>Sit down, gramps or we'll put you in the oldfolks home

t. 13 year old schoolboy

Even a newfag who came here in 2012 knows that you people are cringeworthy and boring.
It has more to do with you all being oversensitive hugboxers, norps and goodboys than the constant rehashed memes which none of you could have come up with yourselves.

TL;DR you just aren't cut out for this site generally. You spread your goodboy bullshit to every new board, because what 4chan is annoys you.
>>
>>24686580
[greentext] lol u mad bro? [/greentext]
>>
File: asseenonreddit.jpg (78 KB, 637x431) Image search: [Google]
asseenonreddit.jpg
78 KB, 637x431
Typical 4chan user: I HATE REDDIT BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS SPEAK WITH MEMES! THEY CAN'T FORM PROPER SENTENCES WITHOUT RECURRING TO STUPID GAY ASS MEMES. LE CAKE IS A LIE UPBOATS LOL XDD.

20 minutes later, in /r9k/
>le 2015 meme
>le silly balding man face
>le rare pepe
>le nigger speak meme tbH cuCk faM sMh XDDD
>haha i love le dank memes
>>
>>24686580
>>24686616
>p...please dont call me out
Butthurt and mad Anons that their culture and memes are no longer funny. Get back into your rocking chair.
>>
File: 1448335812374.jpg (219 KB, 1047x722) Image search: [Google]
1448335812374.jpg
219 KB, 1047x722
>>24686346

NEETS BTFO by word filters.

Their lives truly revolve around NEET threads.

> b-but I d-dont just post the same thread all d-day
>>
I'm really glad An Hiro did the word filter. I hate black twitter memes, shitty black twitter Ebonics, bait threads, and Reddit memes. It really goes to show who are the shit posters, Reddit fags, etc. It makes me sick to see so many of them too.

Godspeed Jackie 4chan, godspeed.
>>
File: 1441991386927.png (84 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1441991386927.png
84 KB, 300x241
>>24686346
I'm so glad g00k put in those filters so you pieces of shit can't use your nigger twitter memes here. No surprise that bullshit showed up around the time Pepe got popular on Reddit. Go back where you came from if you don't like it, I hope the filters stay forever.
>>
>>24686346
>hiroshima
>not hiroshimoot
try again
>>
>>24686645

>call me out

You even write like a schoolboy. Keep stealing shit from black twitter, I'm sure that if you tell other people's jokes enough, the creativity rubs off on you.
Considering that you arrived with all the rest of the trash, you are really only complaining about yourselves reposting content you didn't influence in any way, then whining when people tell you how rehashed and unoriginal you are.

>Get back in your rocking chair

Holy shit, this is embarassing. Are you really just copying insults out of a South Park episode? Pretty sure you're doing it verbatim.
So when you aren't ripping us off, you are ripping off a cartoon that was funny in the 90s. How sad.
>>
>>24686353
4chin is always kc tire
>>
>>24686346
Fuck off son, the fact that you're so mad proves that the filters did their job.
>>
File: 1445991875521.jpg (34 KB, 367x384) Image search: [Google]
1445991875521.jpg
34 KB, 367x384
>>24686501
>cripchan
>oldfags
the delusional man
>>
>>24686346
new fag here, can somebody explain how f.am and tb.h we're reddit memes? tb.h has been an acronym in circulation for a couple of years? Fa.m is just like dude/homie/man/mang?
>>
>>24686730
>I'm still butthurt over my oldfag culture no longer being around.
Stay mad, grandpa.
>>
>>24686346
kek senpai desu

blox
>>
>>24686346
f.a.m is nigger shit so I don't care, always hated that.

c.u.c.k was alright, but at least kek is pretty much the same word.
>>
It's actually the best thing the new ownership has done. Easily the worst, most normie memes to ever infest the chan. Get your nigger twitter out of here.
>>
>>24686855
its from black twitter. black twitter is normie culture, like 90% of the rest of 4chan memes.
fags that pretend to be old dont like them because we hate fun.
>>
topkek
smdh senpai
>>
>>24686346
Don't complain OP. I got banned for making the exact same thread.
>>
File: 1440523031933.jpg (305 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440523031933.jpg
305 KB, 900x1200
>>24686855
tb.h is a very old internet acronym, and only became cancerous when niggers on twitter started using it with "fa.m" and "sm.h" and spamming them relentlessly.

It relates to Reddit because 90% of Reddit content is simply stolen from other websites. They screencapped twitter posts which became popular there, then brought them here. The "sm.h tb.h fa.m" bullshit flooded in when Pepe became popular on Reddit and twitter (like I said mostly stolen content) and a lot of Redditors migrated here for their "rare pepes" straight from the source. No idea why they stuck around, I wish they'd crawl in a hole and die painfully.
>>
>>24686859

You aren't 'new', you are reposting old shit over and over again, highly derivative shit based near entirely on 'oldfag culture'. The issue is that you can't imitate it as well as you'd like, because you aren't funny.
>>
If you people didn't use those words in the first place it wouldn't even be a problem
>>
>tfw you actually thought people were calling you senpai and laughing at your jokes
>>
The word filters are there because most people are annoyed by nigger speak. Fuck off.
>>
Quite tires of it desu my kek senpai
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.